my log for my tamas and me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babytamtam

Reaction score
Hello It's me Esther!!! :blink: And my tamagotchis are hopping away excited 2 start on this log!!! at the moment My v 5s are blobbing there is a bakutchi called blob an ichigotchi called amy and a mamekatchi called buzz xx esther

I'm just going to watch some t.v with amy because she is dying to try out the new t.v series i-carly! Gr8 she loved it and now she has gone 2 tell her brothers buzz and blob and her bffs amy (whoops I called it the same as my v 5 amy!!!) , peach and bing! Bing and it's father Alfie are making the most of their time by spending it together for Alfie is going soon!!!

I've just played get with peach and now she's got 50p, not enough for the cap which is 700p (not vey much is it!) :D !!! Never mind though because I'm going 2 keep on playing get untill I win the full load of money!!! :D Well I'm hooking up my v 4.5 tama Amy 2 get in ♥ with Bing who's father needs to dissapear so I can raise bing properly (cute, young ♥) :D !!!I also need Peach 2 grow in to a child so I don't have 2 stay up all night looking after her!!! :( :angry:

got 2 rush because I'm doing my home work and I don't want amy (v 5) 2 find out because she always annoys me by following me!!! so I've asked Blob 2 distact her while I'm gone P.S amy is now a child yay!!!

Hello again!!! I'm back and annoyed!!! It turned out that Blob got bored, bunked off to have a convosation with the frige and left amy running to me for entertainment so I didn't get to finish my home work!!!GRRRRRRR :huh: :( :( :( :( :( [/COLOUR]I need 2 cool down now with a convo to my friend emma :( but first a game of get!!! yay I won 70p this time and now I have 120p!!! I'm off now 2 have that covo with emma bbfn xx

BACK!!! :huh: it was a very short convo but it helped.I asked her about her v5 and she said fine but I'm confused because when picked up the phone jake (her brother) answered and passed me over 2 emma but there was a lot of noise in the back ground (apparently it was jake being crazy) and I couldn't understand what was going on!!! :( on the bright side I'm watching jurassic park tonight YAY!!! :( my mum says it may be scary :( but 1.I like scary things and 2. It's not scary it's just a bunch of dinosaurs eating people!!! :( ☺aww cute Peach is rolling☺Amy wants to come and watch jurassic park with me tonight but I'm not sure because 1. she might get scared (even though she said she wouldn't :( ) 2. the others will want to as well what should I do :( ?I will let her watch it and the others too (only because she went on :( )bye for now xx estherxx♥♥

here is a convo that went on between me and my tamas but first the code: amy= pink blob= grey buzz=yellow amy v4.5=purple peach=red Alfie=orange I will start calling amy v5 amie me=greenBing=blue

here it is: Esther? yes can you tell Blob that it's my turn to talk to the fridge? he won't let me have a go!!! :angry: oh ok then...listen guys I'm going down stairs for a while so try to stay out of trouble whilst I'm gone yes Esther ;) Esther goes down stairs... try to stay out of trouble bla bla bla!!! ;) come on lets have some fun!!! :D sure... this is for you Esther **shouts** :p I don't think thats a very good idea guys... :mellow: ahh come on dad lets have a bit of fun please?but before they had chance to Esther came back up stairshi guys...good you didn't get in to any mischeif (thank goodness!!!)hi esthergreat I fancied some fun oh well never mind :blink: well thats that for now (thankfully!!!) :wacko: bye xxx Esther

there the pink one in this picture is amy and the silver one is Alfie and Bing here's another onethe first one is Peach, the second one is Amie, Blob and Buzz the third one is amy (again ;) ) and the last one is Alfie and Bing (again)that's a close up of Alfie and Bing hope you liked them!!! :mellow: bye xx estherxx♥

amy got a fortune!!! : £:** ♥:*** ☺*

Code:
I ♥ tamagotchis
here is my egg shop!!!

* this has hatched into :mellow: and now it's a ;)

* this has hatched in to:furawatchi:and now it's a:chohimetchi: thats all for now more tomorrow!!! oh amie wants to say something: hi everi 1 I just wanted to say thank you to all those who read Esthers blog/log and from now on everi now and then I will write in the blog/log 2 with my diary entries bye for now xxxx AMIE there that was amie she was dying to write that message :wacko: bye for now xxx esther

Amie's diary

dear diary... today I went shopping with Amy and Peach. It was Really Really fun because I bought: a girls dresser, 2 dvds, a disco ball and some jelly!!! Peach was funny because we stopped at a cafe and we shared some Ice cream well Peach kept dropping her Ice cream on to the Grumpy :mellow: next to her!!! :wacko: :angry: :blink: we couldn't stop laughing ;) then Amy bought some sunglasses and we saw the famous memetchi wearing the same sunglasses!!! :D we were shocked and we even got an autograph!!! to my dearest fans: Amy, Amie and Peach with ♥ from memetchi xxxx Then we came home so tired that Esther had to make us have a rest then the post man came with a letter 4 Esther's mum ;) so we gave up and went to bed but we are awake now!!! xxxxxxlove ♥Amie♥ xxxxxxx bye and night xx

Amy's diary

Hi I'm Amy... and today I went out with Amie and Peach!!! this is what we did to day:

• we saw memtchi the famous tamagotchi with the same glasses as me!!!
  • Peach spilt ice cream over a grumpy lady
  • Amie bought a load of things
  • and we came home and collapsed
whew what a day!!! love AMY☺☺☺

Peach's diary

today... was fun!!! :p if you read my friends diaries then you will find out what I did but I'm too tired to talk so goodnight xx hi It's me Esther I'm just saying goodnight so bye xxx

Look another convo!!! yay!!!

I wanna play!!!

Don't be such a baby Blob we're adults now and we should be more mature

hi... wanna go and play?

no thanks I'm going to the cinema with Amie and Peach :)

bla bla bla!!! No I want to play I don't want to go to the cinema

huh not fair I don't care if I'm an adult :D !!! I WANNA PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calm down Blob, just relax dude , be cool man B)

Hey Bing how are you? (awww Bing is soo cool I really really like him♥♥)

um...er...hi Peach...um I've got to go so... bye

ha!!!I new it you're in ♥ with him!!! :D

NO I'M NOT!!!! DON'T BE MEAN AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

later in Amy's room...

Right have you got all the gadgets? good lets go

I'm still not sure that spying on Peach is a good idea, I mean what if she caught us!? Then we'd be in for it

Don't worry we won't get caught!!! Gosh Amie it's just like you to worry!!! :lol:

so off Amy and Amie went to spy on Peach and Bing!!!, meanwhile back at the house Esther was getting annoyed!!!

good greif!!! :eek: Who's eaten all the rice?

**whistling** oh...um...not sure (I hope she doesn't find out it was me!!!)

**looking suspiciously at everi 1 :D ** well when I find out who did it they will be in big trouble!!!Amy, Amie, Peach and Bing arrived back at the house at that moment...

hi everi 1 whats up?

not much accept Blob has eaten all the rice :)

what me :( :eek: um...(botherations she's found me out!!!) I'm off to my room!!!**stummbling and running**

everi one laughs!!!

well I hope you enjoyed that little comedy strip!!! Now for some news...

my v5's have transformed, I marked all my tamagotchis with a marker saying esther crier, Alfie and Bing got a fortune: £: ** ♥:* ☺:*** and last but not leats my v4 has got a new pattern (I drew spots on it with a black marker becasue it was plain silver!!!) yay!!!

INFORMATION!!!!!!!

I went to church today and my tamas enjoyed it because they joined in with the singing!!! :D Amie annoyed me by sitting next to me and when she sung (she has a rubbish voice :( ) really reaaaaly [SIZE=21pt]LOUD :lol: like this >>>> ** :D grrrrr next time she's going to sit next to Buzz!!! Last night we watched jurassic park 3 and it turned out really scary!!!! so we didn't watch it after all!!! SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D gr8 I hate school but at least I will get to see ellie my bff bye for now esther xxxxx [/SIZE]

NEWS!!!

Alfie and Bing had a letter from the king and he gave them: 200gp so now they've got 2360gp!!! :D

(if anyone can work out what goes with 200 to make 2360 please PM me because I havn't a clue :huh: !!!) I hate the Match maker sometimes!!! she still won't let me on the dating show!!!!! thats all my news! sadly!!! :( well thats all the news apart from that Amie, Blob and Buzz came to school with me today and caused hassle whilst I was trying to learn!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

here are my tamagotchi friends:

:blink: :Amie

:unsure: :Bing

:) :Amy

:lol: Buzz

:p :Alfie

:mellow: :peach

:huh: :Blob

there thats what they look like in tama town form but on the tamagotchi they are all sorts of characters!!!

I've suddenly realised that my v5 is at school in my P.E bag all alone!!! Amie's a mum now and her husband is :kusatchi: green!!! NOW I have loads of charaters two new girls and one new boy, and an adult boy called green Here is another convo but first the charaters again!!!:

:kusatchi: :Amie

:kusatchi: : Green

:puroperatchi: : Allie

:puroperatchi: :Addie

:puroperatchi: :dazz

:puroperatchi: :Bing

:puroperatchi: :Amy

:kusatchi: :Buzz

:puroperatchi: :peach

:puroperatchi: :Blob

:kusatchi: :Babytamtam (me) there thats all you need to know apart from Alfie's gone now and left Bing by himself now so Amy's there to cheer him up!!!

here is a convo that took place today:p.S Allie's color is magenta!!!

Dinner's ready!!

Allie, Addie, Dazz!!!

coming mum!!!

just a minuete mum...

meanwhile things were going on with Esther and the other Tamas

**groan** why do I have to go boy serching?!

because you won't quit moaning about you not having anyone!!!

so off Amy and Peach went (peach wailing along the way!!!)

Latest posts

Back