My log on the Tulip Family!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raerox10

Reaction score
[SIZE=13pt]August 17[/SIZE]

Hey everybody! I decided to get out my V5 and play with it. You know me, right? I reset my Tamagotchis, and then I saw 'WAIT!' on the screen. I filled in the time, the date, and my birthday. Then, the eggs hatched. I thought about what to name my family when 'FAMILY NAME' appeared. Finally, I thought of it. The Tulip Family! So, I put Tulip in the blanks. The family needed attention. I quickly fed them some bread and lollipops. I wasn't in the mood to play yet; I still needed to find out the genders and name them.

First Child=Obutchi=Daughter=Lily

Second Child=Futabatchi=Son=Harry

Third Child=Mimifuwatchi=Daughter=Ginny

Are any of you readers Harry Potter fans? I am; I've read all seven books. Lily is Harry Potter's mother's name, so that's how Lily got her name. Harry... well, Harry Potter, of course. And Ginny is Harry's best friend Ron's little sister. The babies have not gotten sick yet, which is good. But I'm pretty sure they'll need medicine soon. Aah! They just got sick! I just got them some medicine. They're all better now! Well, I'll post again once they're teens. Thanks for reading!

[SIZE=15pt]NOTE: Reguarding the TamaTalk rules, please do not post on this topic. Please PM me if you would like to make a comment. Thanks![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=15pt]Continuing from August 17[/SIZE]

The Tulip Family evolved! Lily evolved into a Belltchi, Harry evolved into a Mattaratchi, and Ginny evolved into a Sakuramotchi! A couple minutes ago, Lily was having a conversation with the refridgerator. Weird, huh? Now, it's time for the statistics!

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Bonds Per: 0%

Blended Family

Tulip Family

Generation: 1

0 Gotchi Points

So... that's all. Thanks for reading everybody! The Tulip Family says goodbye!

[SIZE=15pt]Re: Continuing from August 17[/SIZE]

The Tulip Family is in a great mood. Lily is talking to the fridge. This is her conversation...

Fridge: "Lily, what are you doing?"

Lily: "Looking for food."

Fridge: "Does at least Harry or Ginny know you're here?"

Lily: "No."

*Fridge sighs*

... Harry's playing Major League Basebal (MLB) on his PlayStation2 right now, and Ginny is playing on the computer. The reason I'm replying again is because I'm going to add my V4.5 log here. I'll write in red for my V5, and blue for my V4.5. Now, onto my V4.5!

[SIZE=15pt]Meet Cody![/SIZE]

I'm just in another paragraph, so why did I say 'Onto my V4.5!'? Anyways, I have a Chocolate Argyle (I think that's how you spell it) V4.5, and I am currently in the third generation. I'm going to talk about my first generation and then work my way up, okay? My first generation was great! I had never had a V4.5 before, so I pretty much had no clue what it would be like. When the egg hatched, it was a boy! I named him Andy, and I treated him with much love and affection. He grew up to be a Ura Mametchi, and his job was to sing/report news on TamaTV. One day, the Matchmaker came for Andy. She showed him a Ura Memetchi, and Andy immediately fell in love. So, they married. Andy and the Ura Memetchi had an egg. It was another boy! Andy stayed by his side for two days (48 hours) and cared for the baby. When Andy left, I got to name the baby boy. I named him Tyson, like Tyson chicken. Tyson also grew up to be a Ura Mametchi, just like his father was. Tyson's job was driving a bus, which was pretty hard for me. Then, the Matchmaker came for Tyson and showed him a Tama. I don't know what kind of Tama it was, but Tyson married it. They had an egg, another boy! After Tyson left, I got to name the baby boy. I named him Cody, and Cody turned out to be a Ura Mametchi too! His job is at the bakery. He weighs a horrible 99 lbs, and he is in the shower right now. I think the bath animation is cute: He sits in a steaming hot baths and smiles. It's cute! Cody's ancestors are at TamaTown right now. Here is Cody's statistics:

Training: Full

Humor Points: 50

Beauty Points: 54

Spiritual Points: 43

5 Years

99 lb

Gen: 3

GP: 5159

User Name: Tama!

Cody just got out of the bath and dried up. He would like to talk.

Cody: "...Er... Hello?"

Me: "Start a conversation!"

Cody: "..."

Me: "I'll start a conversation then. So, Cody, do you like your job?"

Cody: "Yes, it pays good Gotchi Points! I got 1000 GP for working today, then I got a letter from the King. He gave me 1000 GP, too!"

Me: "Okay. Thanks!"

Cody: "No problem... I guess."

Well, that's all. I'm going to try to get on TamaTown for the V4.5 right now. Bye!

[SIZE=15pt]Re: Re: Continuing From August 17[/SIZE]

I just came back from TamaTown with about 5000 GP and a passport, passport ID, Trophy, chocolate and a laptop PC! It was awesome! Right, Cody?

Cody: "Right! When will the Matchmaker come?"

Hopefully tomorrow, Cody. Just wanted to tell you guys about my trip to Tamatown!

[SIZE=15pt]August 18[/SIZE]

The Matchmaker came at 10:30 this morning. I took my V4.5 out of my pocket and saw the Matchmaker present Cody with a Tama. I don't know what that one's called either, so... if somebody has a link for a V4.5 Character Chart, please PM me with the link. I'd appreciate it! Some fireworks went off, and Cody and the other Tama had another boy! Is it the way I'm caring for my Tamas that decide what gender the next generation will be? I don't know what to name the boy. Please PM me if you have any suggestions! Maybe Toby? Bryan? I don't know! But that's all that happened with my V4.5 so far. Before I talk about the Tulip Family, take a look at Cody's Stats!

Training: Full

Humor: 50

Beauty: 54

Spiritual: 43

6 Years

99 lb

Generation: 3

Gotchi Points: 11359

User Name: Tama!

Not much is going on with the Tulip Family, really. Their stats are pretty much the same, and the kids are really excited. Please tell them why, kids!

Lily: "Well, we're excited because we're going to be evolving into teenagers tomorrow!"

Harry: "Right, sis! I can't wait!"

Ginny: "..."

Harry: "What's up, Ginny?"

*Ginny blushes and hides behind her brother*

Lily: "What's that you have in your hand?"

Ginny: "A little something I've planned called... ATTACK OF THE WATER BALLOONS!"

*Ginny throws some water balloons on Lily and runs away*

Lily: "Ginnnnnnnnny!"

Harry: "She got you!"

*Lily flicks Harry on the forehead and runs to dry her hair*

Wow, wasn't that... random. The Tulip Family is a bit weird sometimes. If anybody would like to PM me and comment on the log or talk to one of the members of the Tulip Family, feel free to do so. Thanks!

[SIZE=15pt]August 19[/SIZE]

Cody is doing fine, and his un-named son is, too. I still don't know what to name him. And Cody leaves tomorrow! I'm going to miss Cody. Oh, yeah! And yesterday, I bought a ticket to Canada, I think. Cody left, came back, and the screen said 'Visit TamaTown!' on it. So that's what I am going to do.

On the other hand, the Tulip Family has not evolved yet. :furawatchi: Maybe they'll evolve about an hour later, 'cause I had them on pause the other day.

[SIZE=15pt]Continuing From August 19[/SIZE]

I know I'm posting again, but it's for a good reason. You may notice I'm writing in green. It's because I'm creating a new segment on my log! So blue is for the V4.5 log, right? And red is for my V5 log on the Tulip Family, right? Well, in my signature, I mentioned that I have Nintendogs: Lab & Friends. Green will be for my new Nintendog Log! :angry: The first dog I got was a Pembroke Welsh Corgi (corgi). It was a boy, and his fur is a light brown. I named him Scooter. Then, (I'm going to skip the details I don't remember) I bought a white Toy Poodle girl named Snowy. And last night, I hit 2000 Trainer Points. When I returned from a walk with Snowy, a window popped up on the Touch Screen saying, 'After you increased your trainer points, the kennel brought in some pug puppies!' . I immediately headed to the kennel, where I looked at some pug puppies (Just a thought: Puggies! Pugs+Puppies=Puggies!) . There was a tan colored girl pug for $590.00. I bought her, took her home, and started petting her. After she calmed down, I named her 'Peaches'. Now, I can tell you about current things, not the past. The dogs I have in the kennel are: Labrador Retriever, Pug, Miniature Pinscher, Toy Poodle, Miniature Schnauzer, Pembroke Welsh Corgi and Shiba Inu. I have $1,163.20! Scooter is in Championship Agility Trials, but he usually gets second or third place. Right now, Scooter is wearing a Green Luigi Hat. Snowy is wearing a Japanese Print Collar. Peaches is wearing the Red (More like pink) Polka-Dot Ribbons. Those are the only dogs I have. My Trainer Points are at: 2242! I only have those three dogs. That's all I wanted to say... so, I'll post when the Tulip Family evolves (hopefully sometime today)!

Latest posts

Back