MY LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama star

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi! this is my brand new tamagotchi log for all of my tamagotchis. I have 4 tamas and I will be getting a version 3 soon.[/SIZE]

My tamas are all version 2 and these are their stats:

Purple and white version 2

Name: Nye

Type: whaletchi

Generation: 1st

Clear pink version 2

Name: Leo

Type: oniontchi

Generation: 7th

Clear purple version 2

Name: Globe

Type: pochitchi

Generation: 1st

Red and white version 2

Name: Pluto

Type: mametchi

Well, Pluto the mametchi is singing and Nye the whaletchi is watching television.

I will reply in my log again soon.

*tama star* :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Well, I have just caught my mametchi singing and my pochitchi brushing her teeth! They look so cute! lol!!! Leo the oniontchi is sleeping because I want him to evolve more quickly and Nye the whaletchi is on pause. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Well today Leo the oniontchi evolved into a furawatchi. My mametchi is still the same and my whaletchi and my pochitchi who I am going to try to make into old timers are now both 9 yers old. I will get back to you when anything else happens.[/SIZE]

*tama star* and tamas---> :mametchi: :pochitchi: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] :) Leo the furawatchi is singing! He looks soooo cute! LOL!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]WOW! I have to say that all of the other tamagotchi logs are great! Well done tamatalk members! LOL!!! Umm... Oh yes in about five days the matchmaker will come for Leo the furawatchi. If he gets a girl I will name it Stars and if he gets a boy I will name it Tammy. I have to go now, I'll get back to you tomorrow. [/SIZE]

*tama star* and tamas.

[SIZE=14pt]Well guess what! My pochitchi has finally turned into an old timer and she was only 9 years old. My whaletchi will be an old timer in a few hours. I can't wait to mate them both!!! I might even get a secret character on their next generations.! Well I will get back to you soon.[/SIZE]

*tama star* :D :p :p

Well, today my two old timers got married!!!!

My other tamas are still the same but I will get back to you when anything else happens.

*tama star* and tamas. :rolleyes:

[SIZE=14pt]Today two of my tamas turned into oyajitchis, the secret character.[/SIZE]

one of my tamas turned into a mimitchi and my kubrutchi should evolve soon.

I have won a version 3 off ebay which should arrive in the post soon.

*tama star* :( :D :D :(

YAY!!! My pink version 2 tama which is on it's 8th generation has just evolved into a ichigotchi.

*tama star* and tamas.

Latest posts

Back