My Love For Someone....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
So I am homosexual and I don't really want to go to my friends for this kind of thing.

Well, all of my friends know that I am gay, and they're fine with it. There is this guy in our group, his name is Dan and for awhile now I've had a major crush on him....It has started since the beginning of the school year and its the end of the school year, and I just can't get over him. Awhile back in February he found out that I had a crush on him and it made him very uncomfortable and we didn't talk for two weeks. What made us talk was in Physics he was talking with my other friends and I guess my friend knew I wanted to talk to him again because she brought me over and I guess we started talking like nothing.

Now the thing about Dan is that he acts really gay himself. Like for example he takes really long to get ready in the morning, he puts on makeup like concealer, foundation, blush, etc. He usually doesn't do it anymore. He also watches Davey Wavey whos a gay guy on youtube who talks about a lot of homosexuality and other stuff I don't want to get into.... Plus one time I was twerking at a dance (yes...I shook my tush :p ) and he took money and put it down my pants....yeah I know its a little bit like dirty but yeah....you get the point I hope?

I just I don't know if he is gay or not! He sounds so much like it but I don't want to stereotype....I just I really love him so much every time he talks to me my heart just goes out of control and whenever he touches my hand by accident or bumps into me my mind goes crazy! I don't know if this is the topic but I just want someone to give me advice or what I can do to at least get over him if nothing will happen between us......

I just please ._.'

My best friend came out to me before anyone else, and we had this exact discussion. He had a crush on one of his friends, and he said some of the exact same things you did, which really caught my attention.. Try talking to him about how you feel, or how he feels about the topic itself, it'll give you a look into his views on it overall. You don't have to mention that you like him or anything, just get his general view on homosexuality.

If you need any more help, PM me if you want.

I agree with Tori. You won't know until you sit down and talk to the guy. If not, you'll live with the regret that you didn't. It's better to find out now and get over it if it doesn't go to anything further, than to sit on it and let it eat away at you and have the opportunity pass.

So I am homosexual and I don't really want to go to my friends for this kind of thing.

Well, all of my friends know that I am gay, and they're fine with it. There is this guy in our group, his name is Dan and for awhile now I've had a major crush on him....It has started since the beginning of the school year and its the end of the school year, and I just can't get over him. Awhile back in February he found out that I had a crush on him and it made him very uncomfortable and we didn't talk for two weeks. What made us talk was in Physics he was talking with my other friends and I guess my friend knew I wanted to talk to him again because she brought me over and I guess we started talking like nothing.

Now the thing about Dan is that he acts really gay himself. Like for example he takes really long to get ready in the morning, he puts on makeup like concealer, foundation, blush, etc. He usually doesn't do it anymore. He also watches Davey Wavey whos a gay guy on youtube who talks about a lot of homosexuality and other stuff I don't want to get into.... Plus one time I was twerking at a dance (yes...I shook my tush :p ) and he took money and put it down my pants....yeah I know its a little bit like dirty but yeah....you get the point I hope?

I just I don't know if he is gay or not! He sounds so much like it but I don't want to stereotype....I just I really love him so much every time he talks to me my heart just goes out of control and whenever he touches my hand by accident or bumps into me my mind goes crazy! I don't know if this is the topic but I just want someone to give me advice or what I can do to at least get over him if nothing will happen between us......

I just please ._.'

Just like the others have said. You have to talk to him. there's not really much other ways of knowing easily. Talking with him would be the easiest way. Still difficult, but easier than setting up a network of people to spy and pry answers for you.

I once had a guy crush on me before. Nice guy too, but I wasn't into him, and I was already dating a girl too. As you can see, sexual preferences weren't lining up here. I never found it awkward that he liked me either. If anything, I found it flattering to know I was likable ^_^

The similarity of my tale and your scenario is that he was in the same predicament as you. He wanted to know if things could work, so he kindly asked me. I turned him down and that was it. We're still friends too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My best friend came out to me before anyone else, and we had this exact discussion. He had a crush on one of his friends, and he said some of the exact same things you did, which really caught my attention.. Try talking to him about how you feel, or how he feels about the topic itself, it'll give you a look into his views on it overall. You don't have to mention that you like him or anything, just get his general view on homosexuality.

If you need any more help, PM me if you want.
I agree with Tori. You won't know until you sit down and talk to the guy. If not, you'll live with the regret that you didn't. It's better to find out now and get over it if it doesn't go to anything further, than to sit on it and let it eat away at you and have the opportunity pass.
That's the problem I've talked to him about him being gay before and all and he just turned me down saying that he was perfectly straight...and that's fine and it can be believable but I just have second thoughts a lot because most of the stuff that I listed happened AFTER we had that talk.....I'm scared our friendship might break if I do talk to him again because last time I spoke with him we didn't say a word to each other for two weeks :(

Just like the others have said. You have to talk to him. there's not really much other ways of knowing easily. Talking with him would be the easiest way. Still difficult, but easier than setting up a network of people to spy and pry answers for you.

I once had a guy crush on me before. Nice guy too, but I wasn't into him, and I was already dating a girl too. As you can see, sexual preferences weren't lining up here. I never found it awkward that he liked me either. If anything, I found it flattering to know I was likable ^_^

The similarity of my tale and your scenario is that he was in the same predicament as you. He wanted to know if things could work, so he kindly asked me. I turned him down and that was it. We're still friends too :)
I guess maybe getting other friends to talk to him..? I don't know....I guess when he comes back from Europe I might do something...

That's the problem I've talked to him about him being gay before and all and he just turned me down saying that he was perfectly straight...and that's fine and it can be believable but I just have second thoughts a lot because most of the stuff that I listed happened AFTER we had that talk.....I'm scared our friendship might break if I do talk to him again because last time I spoke with him we didn't say a word to each other for two weeks :(

I guess maybe getting other friends to talk to him..? I don't know....I guess when he comes back from Europe I might do something...
Well you stated he knew you had a crush on him and it made him avoid verbal interactions for two weeks. It's not something at all different from Heterosexual relations, as there was a girl my friend liked once, (who were pretty good friends with each other). Once she found out about the crush, she avoided him all together for some time, and eventually told him that she only wanted to be friends. Is there any possibility that he just might want to stay as a friend? You'll still have to ask him to find out for sure, but this is just some thoughts.

Truly I am trying to be of some sort of assistance, even if i can only give you ideas or assumptions. :)

^Like they said, he might only want to be friends and that was his (rude) way of trying to show you that.. However, what he did after you guys talked about it, those are exactly.. normal actions. But, since he knows your gay, he may be showing that he's okay with it by trying to laugh and encourage you know?

I agree with the others. If he avoided, he's either not sure how to turn you down or he has his own mixed up feelings. Honestly I'd just be there as a friend for him and not get hung up about it. If you feel you can't talk to him for fear of him turning tail on you, then he's obviously not someone you could trust enough to have as a partner anyway. (At least in my opinion.) Sorry to say that, but it's true.

^They have a very good point. If you honestly feel like you can't talk to Dan about it, he's not someone I would get really emotionally attached to if I were you, because that's your heart telling you it's not a good idea.

In relationships, you have to be comfortable talking to your significant other about anything.. and if you're not, or you feel as though you have to hide something, it's a bad situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back