My Masketchi....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
NOTE: Tama is short 4 tamagotchi...

My Masketchi got married to a machmaker! And a while ago my friend, (not my boyfriend), Ben got his masketchi married to another universal tamagotchi!

Oh well, as long as my tamagotchi is happy with it and has a baby! :D

But has this happend to you?

NOTE: Please reply...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your tamagotchi can only marry and have kids with the opposite gender, so I tihnk there must be a glitch somewhere in your Tamagtochi,

NOTE: Tama is short 4 tamagotchi...

My Masketchi got married to a machmaker!
[SIZE=11pt] Looks like your tama likes the older type <_< xD[/SIZE]

Some of the characters that the matchmaker brings can be either male or female, even though they look the same. For example, the matchmaker can bring a female Mametchi. Here's why:

On Connections Version 1, 2, & 3: you can raise a boy Mametchi, and you can raise a girl Mametchi.

On Connections Version 4, & 4.5: you can raise a boy Mametchi, but you cannot raise a girl Mametchi. However, because you can connect V4 & V4.5 to previous version Connections, you could get a girl Mametchi in your V4 or V4.5 Friends list. (Click here to see a girl Mametchi in my V4's Friends list.) You can also mate a V4 or V4.5 boy character with a girl Mametchi from a previous version Connection, and because of this, you may see the V4 or V4.5 Matchmaker bring a girl Mametchi as a prospective mate to your V4 or V4.5 boy character.

[[Note: It's not Machmaker, it's Matchmaker :angry: xD :angry: ]]

Anyway,

Are you sure it was a Matchmaker type of Tama? It might have been an Ojitchi or an Oyajitchi. [Tama names (might not be all of them)] Or it could be a Glitch in your Tamagotchi.

As for your friend, I have no idea about that.

Hope helped! ;)

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

I'm thinking it might be a glitch, but how could i have done that glitch?

P.S. I have a androtchi! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back