My Mesutchi and Osutchi Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minor Update: January 19, 2006

I've noticed something odd about Sutebotchi.

The day I got him, he got sick at 10:30 before going to bed. The next day, he got sick around 8. On Wednesday, he got sick at 5:15. The times between his sicknesses SHORTENED.

Something's gonna happen. I can feel it.

And in my last post, I made a little error. I said he woke up at 9, i meant 10.

Also, I'm attempting Unchi-Kun again on my Mini. :hitodetchi:

UPDATE: January 21, 2005

Let's see now....

Thursday: Osu got sick around 2 in the afternoon.

Friday: Got sick twice: once in the morning at 11, and again around 7.

Saturday: Still sleeping, its 2 in the morning. But it's also my birthday today. w00t! ;)

Anyway, I got some pics of Osutchi up:

Osutchi Poses

First pic: Neutral

Second: In the middle of a game

Third: Happy Face

URGENT UPDATE: a few minutes l8r

Something odd happened to my Osu....it left, leaving me with his bed!!!

What the--?!

I'll update in the morning....this is crazy...

UPDATE: 4-something

Final edit...Osu came back at around 3....d'you think Sutebotchi's doing something behind my back? o.0

If he can live for a few more days, I'll find out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: January 22, 2006

Today is my older bro's birthday! :hitodetchi: Anyway, Osutchi updates:

Got sick around 7. When he went to sleep, I kept my eye on him. 2:00 - disappeared. Reappeared at 4:00. Where does he go? I will never know. Maybe trying to learn to love? ;)

Also, I must note that Sutebotchi went from TMP2 to TMP4....oddness...I gotta keep an eye on him, then get the Unmateable for Mesutchi... :(

Update: January 24, 2005

I think my Osutchi has broken a record.

The oldest Sutebotchi I currently know of was Mimitchi's, who died at age 11 with 10 generations. Mines is 16 with 16 generations and is STILL ALIVE o_o

Anyway, it better die naturally before the batteries die out. I can tell their fading away because the bepping sounds are sluring... :D

Update: January 28, 2006

I think it's official. I have the oldest Sutebotchi EVER. It's 20 right now, getting sick occasionaly. It;s still not needy at all, just needs a cupcake and a game every now and then. I've left his sound off...if I turn it back on, the batteries could die on me...

Update: same day

*sniff*

Osu died today. It wasn't his fault; the batteries finally had enough and he froze on the screen. He was 20.

Just bought some new batteries and started it up again. It hatched a few minutes ago into a Kuritchi.

Farewell, little ugly one... ;)

Update: January 30, 2006

Things are going alright so far. Kuritchi evolved into MohiTamatchi yesterday, and hadat least over 100 discipline.

MohiTamatchi: “This laid-back guy doesn't worry about the little things in life. His purple Mohawk-style hair-do may look cool, but when he gets mad, all his hair stands on end!”

My Mesutchi, still Birukotchi, is paused and in my bedroom, and will be unpaused as soon as Osutchi is ready to mate again.

I'm also updating my logs over at Tama Zone. :blink:

Update: February 3, 2006

Ah yes...some exciting news!

Lemme see...Osutchi became the teen, Obotchi...

Obotchi: "A fashionable little gentleman who spends all his time worrying about the little curl in the middle of his forehead. He's really quite a mischevious little guy, but in front of the "grown-ups" he acts like a well-behaved little "Student Council President"-type."

But today, he evolved into his adulthood, into a character all V2 owners should recognize....

Kiwitchi!

Kiwitchi: "Just one kind word from a girl, and this passionate Adult-chi falls head over heels in love! He spends his days falling in love and repeatedly getting dumped, but he doesn't ever give up."

I finally got him! Celebrate! :D

I'll unpause Mesutchi tomorrow, so they can mate. Right now he still refuses to mate. But he's so cute! ^_^ HIs animations are much better on the Osutchi than on the V2. :D

oh I love osu and mesu but the screws are annoying i need to replace my osutchi...

but the move ment are always cuter on the osu and mesu.

oh I love osu and mesu but the screws are annoying i need to replace my osutchi...but the move ment are always cuter on the osu and mesu.
Yeah, the screws tend to annoy me a little bit...and yes, the animations are MUCH cuter :D

anyway...

Update: February 4, 2006

Like I said, the two mated this morning. They had two baby Kuritchis (surprisingly) B)

Now that means that I only have a few characters left to get!

I've gotten all of them except:

Pyonchitchi

Pyonkotchi

Tuketchi

Ojitchi

Otokitchi

Update: February 9, 2006

Alrighty then, updates, updates, updates...

Both parents left about 3 days ago, and both babies became MohiTamatchi. A friend of mine is getting me a V3, so when I get it I'll add info here.

Both Mesu and Osu are asleep now, discipline over 200%. Mini is Ginjirotchi again, and K-Plus is in my room, deactivated for now.

UPDATE: Friday morning, February 24, 2006

*looks at my last update*

*blows self up*

I need to keep these logs much more updated... >.<;

Mesutchi became Ojotchi and Osutchi became Obotchi, then they became Bunbutchi and Bunkotchi...which is a bad thing, because I was going for Pyonchitchi and Pyonkotchi.

They mated, had two Tsubutchis, who became Hiratchi, then Hikotchi and UFO-tchi, then yesterday became Hiratchi and Piratchi. They'll be mating in the morning.

What I plan to do is this: next generation, neglect Mesu into the female umateable Mesutchi, Tuketchi. The batteries are dying anyway. Osutchi will be paused. After I get her sprites and the batteries fade away, I'll put in some new batteries, get Mesu into an adult and mate - The resulting baby Kuritchi, then start the life cycle again. Then I can get Pyonchitchi and Pyonkotchi, then take perfect care and let them fade away at TMP4, as Ojitchi and Otokitchi.

Clever, ne? ^_^

Mini is Oyajitchi. I might deactivate it after it dies.

UPDATE: March 13, 2006

I'm so sorry about the slow updates! :furawatchi:

Anyway, Hiratchi and Piratchi mated, had two Petitchocotchis. They both became MizuTamatchis. Osu became Puroperatchi, while Mesutchi became UFO-tchi again. Then they both became Piratchi and Hiratchi again. Mated, had two Petitchocotchis. They both became MizuTamatchis. Osu became Puroperatchi, while Mesutchi became UFO-tchi again.

UFO-tchi has now become Debutchi so many times that I forgot to count. :unsure:

UPDATE: March 20, 2006

Wow, my logs are dying out here. Kinda like Mesutchi's batteries, but more on that later.

UFOtchi became Piratchi again, while Puroperatchi became Kabutchi. They mated and had two Tsubutchi, whom are now both Hikotchis.

Meanwhile, Mesutchi's battery life has taken a turn for the worst. I've turned her sound off, she needs to preserve energy. This Hikotchi will be the last Tama on the Mesu until I replace the batteries after they give out. I'm hoping to get the female Unmateable (Tuketchi) before the batteries fade out.

FINAL UPDATE: April 15, 2006

Well...

I have an announcement to make to the people that still read these logs.

I will no longer update My Mesutchi and Osutchi logs.

Not here anyways.

With the new addition of Blogagotchi, all my logs will be updated on my new blog. I will, however, save all these logs onto my hard drive, and may someday upload all my old entries onto my brand new shiny blog.

So what are you still doing here man?! Head on over to My Mesutchi and Osutchi Logs, Part 2!

Latest posts

Back