My Method Of The Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

na_na_190_

Reaction score
Its me na_na_190_. You usally see me on Tama Chat. My method for today is Whats with us these days? We were so polite and kind. But now most of us have turned to bullies or they pick on people. A good example is Ceanna Tribe my own babie sitter she was so nice last year but this year things have changed. So before you think of saying something that will make you a considered "the other type aka bully type" think m i going to hurt someone?And that is my method of the day!

Its me na_na_190_. You usally see me on Tama Chat. My method for today is Whats with us these days? We were so polite and kind. But now most of us have turned to bullies or they pick on people. A good example is Ceanna Tribe my own babie sitter she was so nice last year but this year things have changed. So before you think of saying something that will make you a considered "the other type aka bully type" think m i going to hurt someone?And that is my method of the day!
Sauske has a point. this is ROLE PLAY, Not "Method of the day place". Plus, People change over time >_> Yo ucant be the nicest person one earth forever. you could be nice when your 9 but pretty rude 10 years later. So? its called "We change" >_>

People change, and sometimes it's not for the best.

But you cant stop it. As Tamakiddy!! stated, you could be nice now but rude or inconsiderate 10yrs later.

Who knows? You can't predict the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back