my mimiyoritchi wont mate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimiMonkey

Reaction score
:huh: i cant seem to mate my mimiyoritchi...it has 4 hearts with her lover and she wont mate...and i want a baby help me!!

It has to have been an adult for 24 hours for it to be able to mate. :huh:

thx but my tama was a teen for about 4 days then it evolved...and its still 3 do u think its a glitch?? :huh:

If you pause a lot or if you've downloaded it then, no it's probably not a glich, but if you haven't done either than maybe it is. See if they will mate tomorrow. If your teen just evolved into and adult today then I think you still have to wait 24 hours. :huh:

I think both your tamas have to be atleast 6 in order to have a baby..im still waiting for my 2 tamas to turn 6 so they can have a baby ones a :huh: and the other one is a nyrotchi there both 4 at the moment how old is urs?

Last edited by a moderator:
you can do this :D

get mach maker faster

if your tama turned to an adult at 3 years old:

when your tama is 6 years old set the time to 6:59 and just wait a minute and an old guy will come and give you a date then when it says love? say yes if you a baby

if your tama turned to an adult at 4 years old:

when your tama is 7 years old set the time to 6:59 and just wait a minute and an old guy will come and give you a date then when it says love? say yes if you a baby

Your mimiyoritchi and her lover both have to have been an adult for 24 hours. Hope this helps.

my mimiyoritchi and my megatchi has been an adult for 24 hours now...and i keep connecting them with the present one the watch a little scene then kiss then give presents...do i have to use visit to mate them?? :D or just present?? :(

please help me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back