My music star log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hershey's Kiss

Reaction score
I went to the post office this morning and the music star that I ordered had arrived!! I got the purple flames design. After reading what others said about the tamagotchi + color I wondered what the backing would be like. It is the kind I'm used to with a small screw and it takes the usual CR-2032 batteries. Included in the package is a guitar pick. When you turn it over, there is a special code printed on the back for you to enter on Tamatown.com. I pulled out the tab and entered the date, time, birthday, etc. Afterwards, the middle of the screen showed an egg with a music note on the top. The top of the screen showed 3 presents. When the egg hatched, it was a boy. I named him Ringo. ;) On the top left of the screen he had a toy rocket ship and on the top right of the screen he had a violin.

More later.

I started out with a petitchi (spelling might be wrong) and Ringo is now a Kuchitamachi -child stage. His favorite type of music has changed from pop, to asian music, to latin, to classical, and to jazz. I wonder what he will end up with in the end?? :D Right now he has 156 TONE points, 221 RHYTHM points, and 174 ORIGINAL points.

There are 3 music games you can play to gain these points. The first is sing a song where notes are played to you and you have to repeat them back in the right order. If you finish the game with no mistakes you get 30 tone points. The second game is music notes which I think is a little like the "shape" game on a V4. You have to push the A button to change the music note to match the falling notes and the B button to select the note (sing it). The third game is sound block where you have to jump from block to block before they fall out from under you. The blocks count down from 3 and if you stay on the block too long...watch out!

Sometimes your tamagochi calls and there is an exclamation point flashing and the door symbol in the top right is highlighted. This means there's someone at the door! So far the mailman has come and delivered a message from the king who sent me a scone and then again later the king sent some pasta.

If you highlight the door symbol after the preschool teacher has visited you, you can play a jump rope game with another tama child.

I've explored Music City, but as some might have already seen, it's not up and running until December 22.

The music star directions show a funny picture of the "senior band".... with otokitchi, ojitchi, & yasaguretchi. The directions also mention the matchmaker. If your tama grows old and still doesn't have a partner, the band manager will suggest someone!

One more thing..when you enter the date and your birthday, you do it the European way with the DAY FIRST and the MONTH SECOND. And...your tama can have an 8 letter name!

OOOooh! COOL! I'm seeing a random animation! Ringo is looking at 2 sparkling Christmas trees!

More later!

Alot has happened to Ringo today. First, this morning he got a visitor at the door. It was the mailman with a present from the King! The King sent Ringo 2000 gotchi points. I was glad to have them, too. One thing I haven't mentioned yet is that you have an unlimited supply of baby food and baby milk. However, the directions say that after your tama gets a bit older, you shouldn't feed it the baby food anymore. So I've been using the door screen where you can go shopping. I bought him sandwiches, sausages, ice cream, etc. and Ringo's gotchi points were getting lower. The EXCITING news is that Ringo is a TEENAGER now! He is a Kikitchi. He got a set of drums from the music teacher, too! He has been to music school a few times now and the first time he went he met two other friends...Paul and Veronica. They formed a band. I named it the BEATLES. :D Ringo's stats right now are: tone 510, rhythm 540, and original 521. He is 1 yr old and 20 lb. His stress level is at 29 so I think we'll play some more music games. I notice that lowers his stress sometimes. That and playtime. By the way, Ringo has decided that he likes Jazz music. Also he can change from playing with his rocketship to a pirate ship and he can change from practicing the violin to his new drums.

More later!

ilovekuchipa555 - glad you're enjoying the log so far!

Ringo is sleeping now. He started yawning a minute or two ago. I had him go to music school one more time with Paul and Veronica before he went to bed... Their practice sessions are getting better and better! At about 7:30 he took a shower. I also had to buy some waffles for him to eat earlier. His stats are tone 624, rhythm 651, and original 658. Ringo has also changed his mind again. He likes classical music now. <_<

More later!

tamalaura- glad you're enjoying the log!

Well, Ringo is now an ADULT! He is a Mametchi! His favorite kind of music has changed AGAIN to rock'n'roll. His stress level is at 0 and his stats are: tone 999, rhythm 999, and original 999. That is the highest it can go. I've played the music games some more but the scores don't go over 999. Well, this morning when Ringo went to music school to see Paul and Veronica, they were still teenage-stage but when they saw Ringo, they evolved to the ADULT stage too. Paul is a simasimatchi (looks sort-of like a bumblebee) and Veronica is a Sebiretchi (like the preschool teacher). Then all three of them had their first audition as "the Beatles." They were outstanding and Ringo won 10,000 gotchi points! Ringo's favorite instrument was the violin for a long time but he's been practicing on the drums for awhile and now his favorite instrument is the drums!! The Beatles have performed a few times today and their star ranking is 2nd and it says they have 331, 809,414 tama fans. I'm so excited! :eek: Also now Ringo can work part-time at other jobs to earn more gotchi points. There are 2 choices: the bakery/cake shop or the fruit harvest. Ringo has done both but I like the fruit harvest better.Ringo had a shower a little while ago. He is practicing right now. He also stood looking at the Christmas trees again this afternoon.

More later!

I'm in New England and my area got hit with an ice storm and we lost power from Thursday night 12/12 to Tuesday morning 12/16. That's the main reason I haven't posted anything new for awhile. It was no fun and I cared for Ringo by candlelight at times. Anyway, the update on Ringo is that he WON 1ST PLACE in the rock 'n roll category. He won LOTS of prize money...MILLIONS! I bought him a car with his earnings. I also bought him a SPOT costume which made him look like a dog for 24 hours. I decided I liked him as mametchi better. He was matched up by the band manager with a sort-of girl version mametchi with white ears. There were fireworks and then Ringo was a dad. Mom and Ringo left and I named the baby girl Ariel. She inherited all of Ringo's gotchi points and his instruments and his toys. She also started out with 279 tone, rhythm,and original points.....not from zero. I wish that the website was up and running because the instructions mentioned that you can buy instruments on the new website and I really want to but Ariel a new instrument...maybe a guitar? Ariel has evolved from the baby stage to the toddler stage and she looks like this :) She has been away a few times to play the jump rope game with other tamas. I bought her some sausages today.

More later!

Latest posts

Back