My Music Star Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irock202

Reaction score
First my egg hatched. It was a girl! I named her Maria. Then, i played a couple games. She fell asleep so i did too. I woke up, and Maria was Hideotchi> :lol: ! It was Christmas morning! I opened all my presents, checking on my tamas often. Then, I started playing our new Wii, and i forgot Maria! She was ok, though. Then, we had to go to both our Grandmas houses, and i brought my tamas. While i was there, i played alot of games! :huh:

Name: Maria

Skill points:

tone-349

rhythm-330

orginal-381

Maria grow over night! Now, she is a Ichigotchi :lol: !!!

Name: Maria

Skill points:

tone-349

rhythm-330

orginal-381

I got cooped up playing my Wii again...Maria pooped once and all the hungry heart were empty...i fed her fish, and then some baby food. 2 of her happy hearts were empty so i'll just play some games with her now. I'll write again soon...i hope. :mimitchi:

Maria just went to school and now has a band!!! The band members are a Kikitchi, the red ball of fire looking tamagotchi, and my Ichigotchi!

Maria grow into an adult! She is now a Violetchi :furawatchi: ! When i saw her, i went to my band. They were still teenagers, and then they grow! They are now adults! Then, i guess i aductioned and lost...the judges all gave us Xs. They were mad! And that is it so far. I'll write again soon! :rolleyes:

Maria is still :mellow: ... I played some games with her. Look at her stats:

Skill points:

tone-689

rhythm-823

original-776

Still <_< ... waiting for it to get married...when does the music star tamagotchi marry? PM me if you have the answer. Thanks! :unsure:

Oh, here are the skill points:

tone-999

rhythm-999

original-999

seriously, all the skill points are 999!!! Check my tamagotchi! Oh, wait. You can't. Sorry! But I don't lie!

Maria got married! I don't know what tamagotchi she got married to, but they had a boy! Currently they are all together. It's so cute! Bye!

It died :rolleyes: I'm so sad that is why I haven't been writing in this for more than 2 weeks sorry I may never write in this again :(

I hate when they die and to tell u the truth, they die easily cuz mines died twice and i was really heartbroken!

That fireball tama is called hinotamatchi!

Latest posts

Back