My music star stuff and things :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZuZu

Reaction score
I haven't had time to to my tamagotchis lately because I have been moving (pfft.) :( but I have time now! yay!, I currently have a meager collection of five tamas. My music star I decided to restart and right now my toddler Arim is a KutchiTama-chi hmmm... bad care character... I hope he turns into a good teenager! his current toy is a tamagotchi, yes a tamagotchi. And his instrument is a drum set! whooo! :wacko: It's so nice to have a tama running again. I will do a Real update next time, toodles!

oh, poop. I thought that my log got deleted before I could post it! well I am happy it survived :mellow: my memetchi, Arim, just got his pro debut so that make me happy, I am sure he is happy too. :D his itty bitty violin is so cute! and he is adorable playing it :lol: my (real) violin got broken by some idiot, guy who was running around. jerk. Arim is in an all guy band... bummer. right now he is totaly rocking out on his teeny violin... yea. he is now 3 years of age.

I went shopping for an id l on ebay with Arim and we found two I could buy, one $52.00 yellow one at Jason's store and a blue $54.00 one at another highly rated sellers store. My dad accidentally ordered both... heh heh. he said he was gonna keep one and use it as a drum, what?

yep, a drum. I told him MY idea which was to sell it on ebay for more than what he bought it for.

Arim wants to keep the blue one and so do I :p

My excuse for getting the id l in the first place was that it would motivate me to learn japanese (taking a class next year) my mom who is japanese is going to be a huge help for homework. well Arim is bugging me to get off the computer cuz, he just ate french frys and doesn't want to be fat. bye bye! :D

well, today nothing has happened yet... bluh bluh. Arim is practicing his teeny tiny violin :D did you know that when tamas eat fish they don't gain weight? awsome if you don't have time to play a game the mailman nazotchi :nazotchi: gave poor arim poop. who does that? its just.. gross. :pochitchi: :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi: bye! (there is nothing to talk about today)

arim got married! yaaaaaaayyyy! and he has a baby girl, what should her name be? she is soooo cuuuutee! when I get my id l I am going to include him/her in my log :lol:

we went to sylvan today, and I almost forgot to pause him. :eek:

what i've noticed is that whenever soemone says: omg! is that a tamagatchi! (EVERYONE CALLS THEM TAMAGATCHIS GRRRR)

the its a guy... I always thought that it would be girls but it is ALWAYS GUYS funny.

I am hoping for a mimitchi now!

Last night arim left his daugter and I watched them leave, it was so sweet and sad! :(

I named her Bianca and she is now a :hitodetchi: hitodetchi this glitch that keeps her from getting rid of stress pooped up but went away after I paused her. she is dooing well and has gone to preschool quite often now. :furawatchi: she got sushi from try rich, I plan to make he king (whoo...) and is very rich I plan to make her into makiko ^_^ byeee, to the few ppl whor ead this!

Ps: still waiting on my id l from japan! grr.

So I finally got my id l 3 or 4 days ago... and all I can say is OMGOMG THIS IS LIEK THE FUNNEST TTHINGYMABOBEVA!

yup, that^

anyways it was a girl, choiribotchi

who turned into a kingyobotchi who THEN turned into painaputchi who THEN turned into Lavultchi. she has three of the four of the ta-ma-to-mo stamps

waiting for her to be an adult for 2 days to get the 4rth one...

well I gotta eat! finishupdatelatertodaybyeee

I totally forgot to finish the update yesterday!!! AND I forgot to explain why I hadn’t been updating lately! Well lots of friends and family have been visiting SO no updates, but now that’s over we will have time to update.

oh well, today the dating place had opened up but I still don’t have the Stamp for Liz(that’s what I named her) being 48 hours old so still waiting on that… it should happen around twelve pm. She got a pet yesterday, it the one that looks like a mole…

Was bored so I drew Lavulitchi yaaaa….

After she gets the last stamp I will marry her, YAY! I want to get as many generations/characters as possible!

While our family was over we went to San Francisco I brought liz along, we had ton of fun and we took pictures ! liz rode on the cable cars with me and we saw the “windy road” and stuffs.

It was fun , and liz went to the park and met gotchi man O.O :eek:

She wore a kimono there, it looked really pretty! K, that’s pretty much it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back