My New and Improved Tama Logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allygotchi

Reaction score
I have spent a lot of time away from my tama logs, too much time! :huh: Wen so much has happened! Well, Most of my tamas have a dead battary :huh: But Currently I have been working on 11 tamas. They are the only ones w/ batteries! Well, I have been very lax with them lately... you see, my Aunt whom I was very close to, passed away Friday, and we have been doing a lot of things, the funeral was today. But thats not relevent to Tama talk. :mellow: But, I got 3 new tamas... An Angelgotchi, a New V2 Spring time collection and a V3 off ebay which should be soon ariving from TX, Tuesday. Well, I got my angel friday, and I hatched it right away! So far I have gotten the most healthist characters! Now I have a Kuri-ten. A healthy Adult. I want to get the secret character, the Futagotenshi

. I really want that character. I have a little boy on my green camo named Danny. Just a baby... most of my tamas are... My only teen, Simon, is a hinotamatchi. V1. My 2 Keitais are hidotchis... I am trying to get them to be partners... I have, one, that I haven't even hatched yet. ... my pink w/ stars. and well, notst of them are eaither hidotchis, or marutchis.... or baby. Well, I don't feel much like wrighting any more... so, bye!

Latest posts

Back