My new Music star log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haleykimb

Reaction score
HI!!! This is my first log! Anyway, I'm starting on it late, because I've had my little Zero since X-mas. Anyway, right now, he's an adult, and he's a fatty DX. he was a WHOPPING 82 lbs.

Anyway, he's 6 years old, loves Asian Music, plays the boombox, and he's in a kitty cat costume. His star ranking is second, and he has 93,926,290 tama fans. Also, his name is Zero, and our band contains Zero, Lisa, and Daniel. OH!!! And he has an award!!!! It's 1st ranking in Asian music!!! :eek: I'll be back to give you more info on little ol' Zero :3 BYE!!!!!! :D

Ok, so he got sick today because I forgot to take him to the restaurant we went to. I came home, and his hunger and happiness hearts were gone!! I gave him two doses of medicine, a bunch of food, one snack and then I played with him. Later, my tamagotchi's doorbell rang, and I answered it. It was my band manager, suggesting me marry this dinosaur looking thing. I said yes, of course, because I didn't really care who my tamagotchi married XD. So, they had an egg, and the egg hatched into an adorable little smiley face, blob thingy.

Well, I'm afraid I have to be off. G'BYE!!!!!!!!!! See you next time, for The Zero Adventures of Dinasour thingy and smiley blob!!! XD (little joke there. You'd get it if you still watch cartoons XP)

Back