My New Tamagotchi Collection Census

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool collection :( :( :(

i only have 1.v3 :( :( :( :( :angry: :( ;) :p

i uesed to have 1.v1 but i gave it to my cosion because i got a v2

v2 broke because midle bouton fell out :( then i got my v3

but i'me getting a v4 in 8 days :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Enough tamagotchis?!

And my parents think that I have enough I only have;

-1 version1

-4 version2

-1 version3

-1 version4

-3 dinkie dinos(not running)

-virtual petz game(won'twork on my computer anymore, I have to load it again)

-and I think that's about it.

I wish I had that many tamagotchis!!!

Great job, keep collecting, when you die, you should have them burried or cremated (or whatever you have chose to be done)

they should be with you. Say you choose to get burried, you should have them burried in your little rubbermaid container all beside you, LOL :angry: :p :( ;) That way they are always with you...

OH yah and I have Sims 2 Pets for my nintendo ds lite. (counts as a virtual pet because you have to look after them)

cool collection :huh: :huh: :huh:

i only have 1.v3 :huh: :huh: :( :( :D :huh: :huh: :huh:

i uesed to have 1.v1 but i gave it to my cosion because i got a v2

v2 broke because midle bouton fell out :huh: then i got my v3

but i'me getting a v4 in 8 days :D :D :D
yeppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i got my v4

Wow, maybe I should check this forum more often! I've missed all these replies. o_o

I'm glad you guys enjoy seeing all the different types of Tamagotchi and other vp out there! You never see in them in stores anymore, so it's cool to be able to show you. Between me and Mothra's site, there's probably nothing you won't see. :)

As far as my parent's wallets hurting...I've been buying them out of my own money for years. I started working 3 1/2 years ago when I turned 17, and I've purchased MANY Tamagotchi since then. So, it's my own wallet that hurts these days. :ph34r:

For Christmas, I completed my Mori No Tamagotch collection, by getting a white and a brown one along with the yellow one I've had for years. I also got the UK flag Connexion, a Tamagotchi calendar, the Japanese design Connection, and two virtual beetles in realistic, 3-D beetle shaped cased that my boyfriend picked up for me when he was in Taiwan. On Valentine's Day, I got a red Japanese Chibi Tamagotchi, another Mothra, and a purple 1996 Japanese clockface G1(or G2, I can't remember). I have several V4's, and thought they are not really my favorite version in history, I will be purchasing more of them. Especially when they release the V4.5

Kind of like Pokemon...Gotta Catch 'Em All. :hitodetchi:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY TAMAGOTCHIS IN MY LIFE!!!!!!! That is AMAZING! Awesome collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the tamas I have:

3 V2's

3 V3's

5 V4's

I used to have 2 V1's, but it's a long story, and I did have 6 V4's, but I gave one to my friend. I keep my tamas that I'm not running in this little mini red plastic basket thing that I got for Easter with candy in it and stuff (i got it last year). I keep the ones that i am running on my tama lanyard, and right now i only have 1 running, so i keep mine in my Violetchi pet pouch. Oh by the way, I have the orange Argyle design lanyard (new V4 design) and I also have the same exact pink Violetchi V3 lanyard as you! Nice job on the collection and keep up the good work!

kuchipatchiluver :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi: :furawatchi:

where on earth do you get all the money to pay for them?

*oh, the jealousy...*

also, im sorry if i offend you with this question, but how much would you put an anglegotchi up for? if you wanted to, i mean? you dont have to answer... just, if you were to put an angelgotchi up for sale, how much would you price it for? I really want one... and a uratama... but i have a chance at the uratama... i have an aunt that works in tokyo...

i just dont want to hurt your feelings.. im bad with that stuff...

I don't have much at all in the way. I have 4 gigapets, 2 v2's, and 2 v4's and thats it. Your collection is amazing.

EDIT: oh, sorry, followed the link from a signature, didnt mean to gravedig

Wow! My mum won't let me get THAT much! So here is all I have... pretty pathetic really...

1. Tamagotchi Connexion version 1 white w/ flames, black buttons and trim

2. Tamagotchi Connexion version 4 blue w/ diamonds, light blue buttons, trim and ball

3. Tamagotchi Connexion version 3 green w/ flowers, pink buttons and trim (BROKEN)

4. Tamagotchi Connexion version 3 blue w/ waves, yellow buttons and trim (BROKEN, really my friend's Tamagotchi but she let me keep it)

5. Tamagotchi Connexion: Corner Shop

6. Tamagotchi Connexion: Corner Shop 2

:) No FAIR! You have the yellow butterfly design v2. I had that one but I lost it at my school. ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS! IF YOU HAVE A YELLOW BUTTERFLY OR UK PINK BUTTERFLY DESIGN TAMA, AND YOU WANT TO SELL/TRADE FOR A V4!! PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

HUBGLACK!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, I had to go to the ER when I saw how many tamas u have. That's a LOT!!! :huh:

but, you should click here to see the owner of mimitchi.com's collection. keep a oxygen tank handy, folks, because the tama-collectors are a-comin' to town!!! :huh:

@complete tama fanatic@

Oh my Gosh! :eek:
I have never seen so many tamagotchis in my life! :eek:

you are really lucky to have all of those :) they are cool. :D
:D that sure is a lot of tamagotchi's lol you'r lucky and and nice avatar lol me+u 50 years later good one :D :unsure:

HUBGLACK!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, I had to go to the ER when I saw how many tamas u have. That's a LOT!!! :mametchi:

but, you should click here to see the owner of mimitchi.com's collection. keep a oxygen tank handy, folks, because the tama-collectors are a-comin' to town!!! :wacko:

@complete tama fanatic@
*faints* *3 years later* ok .......... thats a lot of t-t-t-t-t-am-m-m-ag-g-gotchis.....

........OMFG!!!!!! *Dies*

*Wakes up 100,000 years later*

0_o... T--thats.. alot of.....TAMAGOTCHI'S!!!!!! XD

I wish I had as many. Actually, no. I wouldn't need that many. But nice collection!

Where did you get the money to pay for 56 Tamagotchi's? Lets say if each one cost 10 - 15 dollars..

That adds up to 560 - 840 dollars!!!!!!!!! Just for Tamagotchi's!!!

My Collection:

Tamagotchis:

1. Blue with Butterflies and White Buttons v3

2. Pink with Cherries and Yellow Buttons v3

3. Black Japan with Gray Buttons v3

4. Dark Blue with Stars v3 (with my cousin)

5. Red with Explosions with White Buttons v3

6. Yellow with Pink Dots with Orange Buttons v3

7. Pink with Stripes and Yellow Ball and Buttons v4

8. Glow in the Dark with Glow in the Dark Ball and Buttons v4

9. Blue with Sunflowers and Yellow Ball and Buttons v4

10. Blue with Waves and Red Ball and Buttons v4

11. Orange with Circles and Purple Ball and Buttons v4

12. Translucent White with Blue Ball and Buttons v4

13. Pink with Yellow Hearts and Yellow Ball and Buttons v4

14. Blue with Ice Design and Yellow Ball and Buttons v4

15. Pink Pyschodelic Colors with Yellow Ball and Buttons v4

16. Green with Pink Plumeria Flowers and Pink Ball and Buttons v4