My new v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1983legend

Reaction score
I have been absent from this forum for awhile. A lot has been going on with my family's health. My sister has been in and out of the hospital, she was recently diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis) and my mom has been sick. I didn't know that there were v4's out until last night at work, I had to put one away and there were only three left, so I just had to get one! I got the green and white glow in the dark one. I have not started it yet, I just wanted to ask if there is anything that I should know or take into consideration before starting it? I read the instructions but they seem to be a lot different than the v3's. I will be greatful for any and all advice that I get! Thanks, Jessi

not really much to know, the tama is basically the same as connection v3

*edit: and uratama if you have one!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I'm sorry you've been having a hard time. You need the v4 to cheer you up a little. My sister is going through something similar. She was suspected of having ms, but because she doesn't having any other symptoms other than the occasional minor ceaser (sp..sorry), they can't officially diagnose her. Now they think she may have lupas because she has brain lesions and all these marks on her skin. Hang in there!

Cool my sister got the very last one it was hiding in betwen Some of these boxes there are alot difrent about them. It is way easyer to get points and you get a better tamatalk and there is preschool in it .

cutegirl89

I started it about an hour and a half ago....is there certain times to make it go to school? Or how do you do that because I tried and she shook her head no. My character is Harutchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back