My novel!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missvioletchi

Reaction score
Hey hey hey! Thanks for clickin'! The other day I was at the library when I got a brilliant idea. I'd always wanted to write my own novel, but I never knew where to start! I asked my mom if we could get a book about how to write your first novel, and I found one! Thus my journey begins...I'm working on my first one now. I wont reveal too much, but lets just say it has a couple of surprise twists and ghosts in it! ;) Hopefully you'll be able to read it by the beginning of next year some time, if someone represents and publishes it. Cross you're fingers! More updates to come possibly! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

Haha thanks :) Writers unite!!! Sort of... Yeah, double post is annoying...in fact, this topic was accidentally double posted...

I thinking of a story too, mine is gonna seem dark in the start, lighten up then darken so hard that the publisher would want to die :D

BTW, What genre would your book be in, just to check it out :p

Have you started writing? I'm still planning.

Cooool! Mine is going to be mystery, I think. Whats yours? :) Yeah, right now I'm still in the stage of outlining and figuring everything out. :)

I'm not a very good planner, I have all these ideas locked in my head, but I'm just sorting out the order in which they are going to happen. I think mine might have a bit of Romance, Drama and Fantasy.

May I recommend a mysterious calm tune you may use to help you write?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back