My O years old received a visit?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pris

Reaction score
Hi!!!

My Tamagotchi (Popki) just hatched last night, so she's not even one year old yet. She received an email and then a visitor (i haven't made her Connect with anybody), so i don't know who it might have been.

A sign that said "Away" appeared, and she went away with the other Tamagotchi and it looked like they were playing. Before she left the other friend gave her a present.

What was that all about? Please help. I'm clueless (can't find anything in the instructions).

Thanks!!!

Priscilla

Probably a glitch.

How did you purchase your tamagotchi? Fake tamagotchis can have glitches like that.

Or, your tamagotchi is running out of battery juice. Go to a battery store and find a battery that says CR3032- the Tamagotchi battery ;) Purchase it, and then put it in your tamagotchi.

Good Luck :rolleyes:

Thanks for your reply.

My Tamagotchi came from the UK, it's a Jinsei. Came in the original blister pack and everything. Says Bandai in the back.

I'm sure it is original...

I'm confused, who was it?

:rolleyes:

I think i know what it was... Preschool maybe?

I am guessing the email was a notice about entering preschool and then she went there and received a present from the teacher (??)

:rolleyes:

If it Gave you an ! rhan it is the teacher you can go to here by going to the heart icon and clicking work then b

Yeah, it was the pre-school teacher Ms. Frill probably. And she probably gave you a backpack right?

And I don't really know anythign about Japanese tamas, but there's probably a section where you can go to school. There's one on the V4 and V4.5....

:)

~Kuchi~ :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back