My Oniontchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when will the matchmaker come? My friend and I are connecting ours constantly but we only have 2 smilies!

So when will the matchmaker come? My friend and I are connecting ours constantly but we only have 2 smilies!
For your tamagotchis to breed, they both need to be adults, they both need to have four hearts of friendship and then they need to have a couple of days on four hearts. They also need to be of the opposite sex.

The matchmaker will come automatically after 3-4 days as an adult. Only use to matchmaker if you are not intending to breed with your friend's tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably won't see my friend for a while... can you still breed when your Tama is old? And if you have a female, what wil she do when she becomes a matchmaker?

You can still breed when your tama becomes old however, the only way to do that is with your friend's tama. The matchmaker stops trying to come and visit you when your tamagotchi gets old. If you don't breed her when does get old though, she will eventually die and you will need to start again.

Hey but what happenswhen your Tama becomes a matchmaker? And what do you when the matchmaker comes? Oh and my Tama isa mle Hatenatchi, 4 years old, first generation,24 LBS, has evey training point and his name's Stan. :huh:

Hey but what happenswhen your Tama becomes a matchmaker? And what do you when the matchmaker comes? Oh and my Tama isa mle Hatenatchi, 4 years old, first generation,24 LBS, has evey training point and his name's Stan.  :huh:
The matckmaker character is the character also used for when your female tamagotchi gets past a certain age...

Click to see Otokitchi the matchmaker tama's picture.

This is the one for when male tamas get old: Ojitchi

The matchmaker herself will not come when your tama turns into one of these two characters.

When the matchmaker first comes, press any button, she will then ask you if you are lonely or want love. If you want to breed your tama with one of hers, choose yes. If you want to breed with your friend's tama, press no and she will go away for a day or two.

Thanks SOOO much! :huh: That IS my Tamagotchi! ;) I was so confuzzled... I thought that the rumor of making your Tama immortal by using all the secret codes wasn't a rumor at all and that you got like this special character... thanks again! :huh: Oh yeah, and when I said it was mad then became normal, I found out it was watching television... lol! :( :angry:
I think its called Hateatchi or something.

Sometimes my Hatenatchi gets REALLY close to the screen and like smiles at me and does it repeatdly, usually about 3-6 times. Is this normal? Does it signal that it needs attention? And also, when I used the hair gel on it, it gave it an afro then after like 2 seconds it disappeared... is THAT normal? I also just played jump and I played against Mametchi (i think it was Mametchi, it looked like this> :huh: ) Is that also normal? I thought that one was a V3 character and I own just a V2.

Sometimes my Hatenatchi gets REALLY close to the screen and like smiles at me and does it repeatdly, usually about 3-6 times. Is this normal? Does it signal that it needs attention?
Nope, he's fine. :furawatchi: That is jsut one of a few of the random things that tamas do. They can also watch TV and sing and dance to themselves amongst other things. If your tama needs you the little attention icon will be lit up.

And also, when I used the hair gel on it, it gave it an afro then after like 2 seconds it disappeared... is THAT normal?
Yep... some items don't last very long. Especially if they are single use items. It is better to have items you can play with over and over again like drums or rollerblades.

I also just played jump and I played against Mametchi (i think it was Mametchi, it looked like this>  :) ) Is that also normal? I thought that one was a V3 character and I own just a V2.
Actually Mametchi has been around since V1... He's meant to be there too. :D

Well, ever since my Oniontchi evolved into a Hatenatchi, there have been new characters in bump. Also, usually when I play bump, my Tamagotchi loses, even to less mature Tamas!!! :( :furawatchi: What's going on?!!! :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]Well, ever since my Oniontchi evolved into a Hatenatchi, there have been new characters in bump. Also, usually when I play bump, my Tamagotchi loses, even to less mature Tamas!!!  :wacko: :furawatchi:   What's going on?!!! [/SIZE] :unsure:
Bump is random

♥♥

Usually when I play bump, my Tamagotchi loses, even to less mature Tamas!!! ;) B) What's going on?!!!

Your tama has to be at the least about 75-80 pounds and you always have to press the middle button. To win all the game (usually) your tama has to be 99 pounds. ;)

Your tama has to be at the least about 75-80 pounds and you always have to press the middle button. To win all the game (usually) your tama has to be 99 pounds. :blink:
But I dont want my poor Tama to be overweight!!! :blink: I usually keep him 15-35 pounds... maybe I shouldn't play bump anymore? Oh, and are there any tricks to win more points on slot? (Or at least not get all X's?) ;) B) :blink: :(

About a minute or so before you tama is due to go to bed, give it the action figure to play with and then he'll go to sleep with it.
Thanks so much Bell Sprout! I got my action figure today (my friend gave it to my Tama as a friendly gift) and I'd heard your Tama could sleep with it and I didn't know how to do that.

Oh goodness.... it didn't go to sleep with it!!! :wacko: How can you tell if it does? :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back