my other inspired hall of fame

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uras r us

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name:danny

Tamagotchi's Age:5

Date of Birth: ...

Date of Passing:september 1 2008

What Generation? 5th

Your Comments: im sorry danny... you were agood :gozarutchi: for evry day of yr life...ur wife was a teen! (teen pregnancey!!) anyway my bro reset u cuz i gave my v4 which you were in to him... then he got a violetchi! she fell in love with a ura mametchi and had kids with a hyottokotchi. (i got 350 funny!) anywayur grandson (there kids) is a ura togetchi.i still sometimes make comics with my tama sheet/

Tamagotchi's Name:danny (named him after his dad danny the :gozarutchi: )

Tamagotchi's Age:6

Date of Birth: ...

Date of Passing:...

What Generation? 2nd

Your Comments: im sorry... i made you leave your son... but you did leave... he visits you in tamatown sometimes danny.i named your son sammy. hes a ura togetchi. i'll really miss you a bunch danny... we had a blog together and evrything... i took you to school and put you in my bag... we had cupcakes in the classroom so i bought you one. i also bought ice cream and i had ice cream when we got home... we had pizza pizza and i bought you a slice of pizza and a soda. (you were rich at the time) so danny im gonna miss you... :( -_-

Tamagotchi's Name:jenny

Tamagotchi's Age:6 yrs old

Date of Birth:?

Date of Passing:?

What Generation? 1st

Your Comments: im sorry jenny i woke up and you were dead... you were a ura zuk... youch... WHATEVR but jenny you were awsome... my first v4.5 ever. Im sorry... IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SORRY!!! FORGIVE ME! i loved you like no tomorrow! you left and its all my fault for checking on the teen first! then you died... i reset it with hard feelings... i did'nt lose your money for a long time though... but im still very very sorry... i bought you tickets and left you to die on acident! please dont have hard feelings against me!you died with your son... well u did;nt die you left cuz i did'nt know you woke up so early! im sorry... i emember ur day if evolven into a adult...

Tamagotchi's Name:jenn

Tamagotchi's Age:3

Date of Birth:?

Date of Passing:?

What Generation?1st

Your Comments: jenn you had kids when you were a teen ura young memetchi... ur proabaly a ura memetchi but not under my care! in a grandma house! i love you jenn i bet you love danny too! you never got to evolve. i resepect you still.. ur son was a hyottokotchi. Aww.. ur grandson is a ura togetchi. sammy! im gonna takehim to tamatown!

thats my inspired hall on fame v4.5... first ones a v4 tho...

Latest posts

Back