My Partner says I'm OTT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real_Three

Reaction score
Ok so I started getting into Tamagotchi back in 1997 with the P1 then I got a P2 after that and a couple years later I put them away and etc then last year my partner got given a V2 by his mum who works at a school (a kid just gave it to her) and then we found out about V3's and both got one so I was really excited and got back into Tamagotchi big time and so I got a V1 and V2 and V4 so I have 1,2,3,4 and I've just bought an Entama from eBay, I take care of them all fine but my partner says I've gone Tama crazy and am obsessed but I just can't help it I love Tamagotchi,

Just really wanted some peoples opinions (I'm 22 BTW if it helps)...

Well... everyone is entitled to their own opinion, eh?

Lots of adults as well as children enjoy fiddling around with tamagotchis.

For adults it can sometimes be considered a little "eccentric" - but that's not a big problem is it? (Just smile and grow a slightly thicker skin :blink: )

If you really like Tamas then just explain to your partner that it is a fun hobby you enjoy - after all, you are only young once - but you can be childish for as long as you like ;)

You are younger than me btw and I have 3 x V1, 1 x V2, 2 x V3, 2 x V4, 1 x TamaAngel + PowerPalzPetzDog + fake Dinky Dino...

I don't run them all at the same time of course... LOL - I do have a life outside virtual pets... I think ... ;)

Well he has 2 going himself (v3 + v4) ands hes a year older than me but I mean he keeps calling me silly and stuff like I called him all excited because I bought an Entama and he said it was "a bit silly" but I just think it doesn' hurt him I mean I'm like you Tamamum I do lead a life outside Tamas aswell and I don't ignore him... maybe he's jealous of my Entama :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchis aren't too intrusive. It's not like there these big clunking metal boxes that make obnoxious siren sounds you have to whip out every once in a while. You don't have to excuse yourself from the conversation in order to play with tams. I play with my tams during conversations with people all the time; they thought it was funny at first, then thought it was stupid, and then they got over it. I'm sure your partner is okay with them; if he's willing to play with them with you, he's probably willing to let you play with them on your own. He loses nothing by you playing with a tam or two. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back