My plant isn't growing :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
I got my id l 3 days ago. I loved the idea of planting seeds so I planted some right away. I read on here that seeds are suppose to be grown by 7am the next day? It's been two days since and it still isnt grown. Am I doing something wrong? Are you suppose to water it or something? Because I don't know how :(

You don't have to water it. Once you plant it, you can automatically harvest it the next day.

How do I know if its ready to harvest? It looks the same as when I planted it

That's weird. :rolleyes:

When the plant is ready, once your Tama goes outside it will come near the plant and then it starts to bloom and then an item comes out of it, like this one:

20120620915.jpg

And then the plant is gone once you get your item and you can plant a new one afterwards.

Oh, I figured out the problem.

I was changing the time at night so that if I slept past 7am, my tama wouldn't die or anything without me.

And I never actually had it go from 6:59am to 7am.

I just changed it and the plant died, so I planted a new one.

Thank you :)

Yeah, changing the time on any Tama can often have this affect on time-based events (this can also include the age of your Tama). This can also happen with Tamas that have the pause feature and have been set to pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back