My poem on child abuse.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure you wrote that? I can't imagine you writing something like that :eek: it's sad though :(
EDIT: And I think this should be in seriously non tamatalk because it's sort of a mature, sensible discussion unlike my one about pie
Yes, I did write that. It is very sad, I have a side to me that you never see.

I think if you haven't actually experienced child abuse you should write a poem and pretend you know everything about. :|

People who abuse children don't usually laugh when they're beating them up. Also, I don't understand why the kid sighed after her dad said he couldn't do anything about her knee, or why the abuse started then. He was being nice.

It was well written, but the content wasn't very well thought out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't think it was quite accurate. :l

The point was understood though.

I'm confused. Your poem makes no sense. Why would somebody's dad be so happy and love their kid, then just suddenly out of the blue beat them to death? That left me very confused. o_O
Sometimes, when a spouse dies, The other spouse needs to take out their aggretion and anger out on something.

Some people choose boxing, sports, therapy. Others, sadly turn to abusing their children or other kids. :)

Its a sad reality I think...

People who abuse children don't usually laugh when they're beating them up. Also, I don't understand why the kid sighed after her dad said he couldn't do anything about her knee, or why the abuse started then. He was being nice.
It was well written, but the content wasn't very well thought out.
I think the content was a little rough but point made.

I think when he sighed he thought to himself, 'I can't do anything any more sense my wife is gone'

So anger has been building up and raging inside so he turns to abuse.

I think while a parent or person is abusing somone else they are most likely cyring, sobbing, and screaming because they really wanna stop but they need to get it out.

{sorry for the double post}

{edit: adding a though}

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back