My poor poor cat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
my kitty cat who is like 8 years old (young) was acting weird for like a week and when we took her to the vet she had a temperture of 105 degrees!!!!!!! sniff and also something like a cat or something bit her and it got infected and she was so weak in her back legs when we found her to bring her to the vet that she couldn't stand up. T-T :furawatchi: it's so sad. But we are gonna get her back from her operation today!!!!!!!! But it's so sad becuse the way that the person who gave her to us said the way she found her was that she was at her friends house and she saw a brown paper back that was upright in the driveway and the person could tell it was full and she thought it was her friends like groceries. So she went up to it and she heard a "meow" and she found the little kitten in it! Somebody had abandoned it!!!!!!! It was sad but that kitten was so lucky cuz most people would have just run it over.

I'm so so sorry! What happened in the operation?

PM me if you want to keep it private - I understand. If you don't want to say, I understand that as well.

I know this is hard for you, but try to [SIZE=14pt]SMILE!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Trust me!! :D :D :( :) [/SIZE]

:) E~S :)

That's really sad. My dog, Mittens, has cushings diseise. she has gained weight, alwasy thirsty, always hungry, and she's probably getting close to muslce weakness. i hope your kitty is doing better!

She is coming home today! ;) ;) :D :D YAAAAAAAY!!! Well she eherm this may sound kinda nasty had tubes put in her to get this nasty liquid from the infection out. When she comes home she will still have them so we need to keep her inside.

Thats good that shes coming home! Was she okay through the operation? I hope she was. Keep us posted about how she is doing. ;)

Hope she gets better! ;)

-Happyqueen

It's good that she's coming home! Keep us updated on how she's doing.

My dog's probably going to have to have an operation soon. She won't be able to leave the house except to go to vet's appointments and to go to the bathroom for two months, if she does get it.

Eight years is not very young for a cat. It's rather old. My cat died at 13-ish, and he was quite old.

I'm glad to see that she's going to be okay. Our neighbors cat has an eye infection so they had to get her a kitty contact-lens.

Aww, how sad! I hope your kitty gets better, I know it can be hard. Just stay strong. :wacko:

Broken~Wings

I'm so glad she's okay! I loove cats and hate seeing them hurt or in danger or dying! I hope she gets better. <3

C~M

OMG I just figured out today that if we had not taken her to the vet any time later then that day we DID take her to the vet she would have died. But she didn't!!!! :D :D :D :D ;) :angry: :eek: My kitty is home (my mom forgot to get her the day she was REALLY supposed to) and she has to keep the tubes in her so she doesn't look good but she is fine and healthy. She has been good through the operation though. I'm so happy for her.

~Wine_Deer~

P.S. When we went to the vet this dog (probably Brichon Frishe. y'know, small with white curly fur) started shrilly barking (it echoed in the office :p ) loudly at me like it wanted to eat me. Such evil and noise in such a small dog XD

Oh, I'm so happy to hear about that, Wine_Deer! :)

I have a soft spot in my heart for Animals, and I am so happy to hear that your Kitty is home and recovering.

It's never nice to see such a sick Animal.

My 15-year old kitty is sick, so I know how bad it can feel.

But, wish you and your cat the best for the Future- Take care :(

OMG I just figured out today that if we had not taken her to the vet any time later then that day we DID take her to the vet she would have died. But she didn't!!!! :huh: :( :D :D ;) :( :angry: My kitty is home (my mom forgot to get her the day she was REALLY supposed to) and she has to keep the tubes in her so she doesn't look good but she is fine and healthy. She has been good through the operation though. I'm so happy for her. ~Wine_Deer~

P.S. When we went to the vet this dog (probably Brichon Frishe. y'know, small with white curly fur) started shrilly barking (it echoed in the office :p ) loudly at me like it wanted to eat me. Such evil and noise in such a small dog XD
That is awesome that your cat is healthy again. Hope she co ntinues to improve!

I'm so happy for you!

Thank god your cats Ok.

Congrats- you where lucky to take her that day, :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back