My retro colors v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magstama

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just hatched my retro colors v4 this morning. It's a boy and his name is Adam. I fed him right away and played jump rope with him. Right now he's moving around on the screen. I'll post again as soon as he turns into a toddler. That's all for now. Until next time.

sorry for posting in your log, but i like it so far but next time try adding some more info like adams status and that ok Bye

Hi everyone,

Adam just turned into a puchitchi. He's so cute. Right now he's bouncing around on the screen. I'll post again as soon as he's accepted into pre school. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi everyone,

Adam just got mail! He got a poo. He's really upset right now so I'm going to play with him to make him happy. I'm going to take him to tamatown too. Right now he has 3 of his hungry hearts full, all 4 of his happy hearts full, he has 1 bar filled in on his training meter, he has 6 intelligence points, 18 style points, and 0 social points and he is 0 years old and 10 lbs. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I had to start over by resetting my retro colors v4 tamagotchi because I didn't have enough letters in my user name to access tamatown so they wouldn't let me in. So I hatched my v4 tamagotchi yesterday and it's a boy and his name is Ben. About 1-2 hours later Ben turned into a puchitchi. He got some mail and is still waiting to be accepted into pre school(I had to pause him and leave him at home while I was at my uncle's house). He has 2 hearts filled in on his hungry meter, he has 2 hearts filled in on his happy meter, he has 1 bar filled in on his training meter, he has 0 intelligence points, 6 style points and 6 social points and he is 0 years old and 15lbs. That's all for now. Until next time.

Latest posts

Back