My scary Furby story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't need a Furby talking to me at night ...
I found them creepy after just one day of playing with them and trying to make them learn / talk *shudders at memory*

There is one Furby still in our house, batteries removed, sitting (gathering dust) high, high up on a bedroom shelf - and there it will stay until I can persuade the dog to maul it so badly it has to be thrown out :ichigotchi:

(Sadly the dog is also creeped out by Furbys...)
you're crazy hes a toy

This kind of thing happend to my friend. She was about 15 at the time. they heard a weird noise from her closet and then they opened and the only thing there was the furby. they took the furby out and took out the batteries cause it wouldnt stop moving. then it started saying weird stuff like dont throw me away. crazy! i never had a furby cause it just wasnt my thing. and i dont think they are lying cause it is accounts from 3 ppl in the house. just cause it is a toy doesnt mean it isnt scary or something isnt wrong with it

once i had a slumber party and we herd a rap song none of us like rap so we wondered wot was making that noise it was my old furby what the ...................

Both of mine turned on and then I found them "talking" to each other at night... I got out my duct tape from my bathroom and covered the infared. (The wierd fan/shell...purple thing in the middle on their forhead....) Covered it 100% and went to bed. They were kinda off for the next few days.... Until I took the tape back off...

Guys Can you help me!! i just got a new furby and i want to know how to make them repeat my words!! reply if you have any suggesttions :( ^_^

Guys Can you help me!! i just got a new furby and i want to know how to make them repeat my words!! reply if you have any suggesttions :( ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back