MY SECRET TO GETTING A.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
How to get a Mizutamatchi: I forgot earlier to tell you how to get a Mizutamatchi. when the baby hatches/wakes up don't take care of it. leave her/him there until she/he has 6 poops on the screen, is sick, and is crying. then cure them, clean up the poop and praise him/her. then feed them only 1 snack and only 1 meal. don't play any games with him/her. then just wait until it evolves and your tama should be a Mizutamatchi!

How to get a Kuchitamatchi: don't take care of him/her at all. i took very little care of my tama and it evolved into a Kuchitamatchi and one time when i didn't take care of my tama at all it evolved into a Kuchitamatchi. To make sure you get a Kuchitamatchi, just don't take care of your tama at all until it evolves into a child, which should be a Kuchitamatchi.

sry i don't realy know how to get a Tamatchi or a Mohitamatchi. But I think you get a Mohitamatchi by taking really good care of your tama. I guess take average care of your tama to get a Tamatchi. Don't blame me if i'm wrong on this, because i'm not sure about it.

kuchipatchiluver :lol: :p :D

Please post here if you tried it! What happened? even if you didn't try it post here because if you have any questions i might be able to answer them.

kuchipatchiluver ^_^ :) ^_^

Thats cool. :lol: :unsure: That's weird.... but why would you want to be a Mizutamatchi or a Kuchitamatchi? (Out of curiosity)

It's the discipline of the previous adult that is the real factor.

If it hatched from an egg it's gonna be one of the two "spoilt" characters.

On v1, discipline the previous adult well and you get Kinakomotchi.

On v1, don't discipline well and you get Marutchi.

Thats cool. :D :ph34r: That's weird.... but why would you want to be a Mizutamatchi or a Kuchitamatchi? (Out of curiosity)
Mizutamatchi kinda looks cool and I think if you treat them well they are rare. But if you want those then you will have a sickly adult, so beware!!!

Yeah and DK is right, I noticed no matter how bad I treated my baby it always evolved into Mohitamatchi. So I tried getting a sickly adult and YAY! MIZUTAMATCHI!

I've tried this several times with different adult characters (i forget what all of them were lol) and it worked every time. I tried each trick at least twice before and it was succesful. Mizutamatchis are my favorite child character. my 2nd favorite is Tamatchi, 3rd is Kuchitamatchi, and 4th is Mohitamatchi, which i alwasy used to get, but now i get Mizutamatchis a lot too. I also kind of know how to get a Hitodetchi on the v2's:

How to get a Hitodetchi :) : Take really good care of your tama. feed it, play with it, get it up to all 4 hearts for hungry and happy, and keep it at minimum weight or really close to it. I tried it at least 2 times and the first time, the parent was a Memetchi. The second time, the parent was a Tarakotchi. So i'm pretty sure it works.

kuchipatchiluver ^_^ :wacko: :D

How to get a Mizutamatchi: I forgot earlier to tell you how to get a Mizutamatchi. when the baby hatches/wakes up don't take care of it. leave her/him there until she/he has 6 poops on the screen, is sick, and is crying. then cure them, clean up the poop and praise him/her. then feed them only 1 snack and only 1 meal. don't play any games with him/her. then just wait until it evolves and your tama should be a Mizutamatchi! 

How to get a Kuchitamatchi: don't take care of him/her at all. i took very little care of my tama and it evolved into a Kuchitamatchi and one time when i didn't take care of my tama at all it evolved into a Kuchitamatchi. To make sure you get a Kuchitamatchi, just don't take care of your tama at all until it evolves into a child, which should be a Kuchitamatchi.

sry i don't realy know how to get a Tamatchi or a Mohitamatchi. But I think you get a Mohitamatchi by taking really good care of your tama. I guess take average care of your tama to get a Tamatchi. Don't blame me if i'm wrong on this, because i'm not sure about it.

kuchipatchiluver :huh: ^_^ ^_^
That's not 100% true. I paid no attention to it in its baby stage, and it envolved into a Tamachi.

NOTICE: It is 100% random to get tama characters.(Ok, probably 50%)

Mizutamatchis and Tamatchis are my favorite! especially Mizutamatchis! lol! anyways, i tried getting a Tamatchi before, and i took average care of it, and i got a Tamatchi! well i'm not going to fight over this. i guess maybe sometimes its random and sometimes its not. who knows? (except for Bandai lol!)

kuchipatchiluver :) :angry: :wacko:

hey i had a Mizutamatchi and it turned to a paparatchi :unsure: . its that one guy with the glasses :mametchi: LOL ok and thx Kutchipatchiluver see ya on AIM..... :furawatchi:

Well, i have a Mohitamatchi and I raised him by taking bad/average care. =P

Good info! I will have to try that once my Tama is an baby agian! But then agian I might not want ot make him/her suffer.....heh

:hitodetchi: Itachi :unsure:

I agree with tamagotchiperfection because I treated my tama really good and it evolved into a kuchitamatchi. It 's 50% random.

Last edited by a moderator:
what does a Mohitamatchi look like? :huh: I looked on the chart but couldn't find it  :wub:
Mohitamatchi's a lil dude with a mohawk, he's not my most favorite child character, but he's ok. :angry: Here's what he looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a child character is 50% random, but I got a Mohitamatchi this generation and treated it horribly.

I gave it time out for nothing, almost never fed him and left his poop out for awhile.

Good luck!

How to get a Mizutamatchi:  I forgot earlier to tell you how to get a Mizutamatchi.  when the baby hatches/wakes up don't take care of it.  leave her/him there until she/he has 6 poops on the screen, is sick, and is crying.  then cure them, clean up the poop and praise him/her.  then feed them only 1 snack and only 1 meal.  don't play any games with him/her.  then just wait until it evolves and your tama should be a Mizutamatchi! 

How to get a Kuchitamatchi:  don't take care of him/her at all.  i took very little care of my tama and it evolved into a Kuchitamatchi and one time when i didn't take care of my tama at all it evolved into a Kuchitamatchi.  To make sure you get a Kuchitamatchi, just don't take care of your tama at all until it evolves into a child, which should be a Kuchitamatchi.

sry i don't realy know how to get a Tamatchi or a Mohitamatchi.  But I think you get a Mohitamatchi by taking really good care of your tama.  I guess take average care of your tama to get a Tamatchi.  Don't blame me if i'm wrong on this, because i'm not sure about it.

kuchipatchiluver :D :lol: ;)
well what if I have an Young Mametchi And I want it to turn into a Pyonkotchi what do I do? :) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back