My secret

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats ok! if you like tamagotchis you can chat about them two! my sister dont have one but shes on here!

check all the nearest shops that sell toys.

they are the places that usually have them.

or walmarts, targets, just look around!

(or the internet if necessary!)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are plenty of TamaTalkers who don't own or run a tamagotchi at all.

Don't be embaressed about it, just enjoy the different forum areas where you don't need a tamagotchi to join in :puroperatchi:

I'd be kind of sad if I thought there were members who really feel they need a tama to fit in here...

Most big department stores and toy stores sell tamas - and there's always ebay and Amazon - or even the BanDai web site :chohimetchi:

It's ok! Did you know that I only came here for 4-6 months for Webkinz chatting? Now I come for both Tamagotchis and Webkinz!

Don't be embarrassed! I am the ONLY one in my group of buddies with a 4.5 and V5.

You can find Tamas at Toys R US, Walmart, Target, etc.

Don't be sad! TamaTalk welcomes anyone, Tama or no Tama, as long as they follow site rules and are respectful :marumimitchi:

Oh, and if you want a Tamagotchi anytime soon, go on EBay, or you could just go to stores like Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, and more :ph34r:

Good luck!

Chatterbox

You can buy Tamagotchis at WalMart for about $14 :(

They're $29 at Target :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, dont worry, i hope you get one soon if you really really want one. It is very fun talking about them even if you dont have it. When you have one, you will know secrets, and cheats

so you could have better characters! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back