My Sisters Keeper

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww.

You guys are making me want to see it. (':

But I dunno if I can stand it.

I can handle a little blood and gore but if there's vomiting in it too, I'll pass.

Those kinds of movies make me lose my appetite and they make me really sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only seen the movie but I wanna read the book now and see which one's better :mametchi:

I don't mind reading. It just depends on what book it is, and thanks :D

The movie is NOTHING compared to the book.

The book is one of my favorite reads ever <3

The movie was just alright.

i think the directing was great. the way Sofia spoke was great.
There was one particular line towards the end which made me cry. It was where Kate gives Sara the scrapbook. It goes like this

SARA: What is it?

KATE: ...It's everything.

That made me cry so much. that particular line was just so moving and i have no idea why. I obviously cried during this.

ANNA (off camera): My sister died that night. She just stopped breathing.

Soooooo sad.
Another one of the saddest parts in the movie for me, is when Sara is in Kate's hospital room, and she finally realizes that Kate wants to die. And they hug each other, and cry, and Kate dies that night. :/

And also the scene where Anna and Kate are outside on the picnik blanket, near the end, the day before Kate dies, and Anna is like "Will you wait for me?" but just the whole scene made my really, really sad.

The book is good because of all the extra bits but I like the changes that they have made with the movie.

I just watched it last night. I want to read the book now. I think it's a good but sad movie. It's definitely one I want to see again.

Latest posts

Back