my story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi9788

Reaction score
The Mystery Book

By: Kailee Healey

One day a small ten year old girl was at the library. Her name was Annabelle Skylair. Her best subject was reading untill the day she got a library card

"Yeah! I can come anytime now!" she said in excitment. Mrs. Skylair said, "Your friends may come with you anytime, too." "I can't wait! I'll call them so

they can come!" she said. 5 minutes later.... "Guess what?! They're coming to read and pick out books with me!" Annabelle said in excitment. Three

friends came through the library door. Tohru Honda, Arisa Uotani, and Saki Hanajima. "Sup?" said Arisa "Hello" said Saki "Hi!" said Tohru. "Hi guys!"

said Annabelle. Remember readers, you can call Annabelle "Anna" I'll start typing that nickname.

The next hour Anna, Arisa,Tohru,and Saki were reading. But wait Anna was actually going through books until she saw a book called

"Write it Yourself!" Wow..... she thought. "Guys, I'll be right back!" Anna said as she ran to the librarian. "Excuse me? Is this one of your library books?"

said Anna. "No it's not, dear." said Mr. Canoli, "But, you may take it.". "Yay!!!" Anna said. I'll write in it every day! She thought.

Three days later her report cards were coming. And Anna forgot al about them! She said "OH MY GOD!! I got an F- in reading, my best subject!" I am so dead when I get home she thought.

Everyone reading online can type this in. THE CHARACTERS FOR MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK lets find that link......

https://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=...ls&pageOffset=4

um copy and paste hehehe..... i will continue later

oh yeah to show you all who is who i will tell you

first of all you have to click the link.

if you did here is the info.

Anna (far left)

Saki (far right)

Tohru (on the left next to Saki)

Arisa(on the right next to Anna)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back