My stupid internet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
rawr! my internet keeps giving messages like 'internet explorer cannot display web page' to like everything i want to do online! i can't stand it! i have norton 360 anti virus protection so idk why i'm getting these messages! can someone help me?

i always end up having to refresh the page like 10 times before the page even comes up!

Bad luck! :)

My pc used to always do that, and what ended up being the cause was connection/password problems.

Does your pc automatically connect to the internet? Or do you have to click something before (such as orange broadband for e.g) to connect it?

If you have to click on something to connect to the internet, make sure your email + password are correct...

... also sometimes when my parents or brother are on the phone the internet goes weird :)

If this doesn't work, then ask your Mum/Dad/Guardian to get a computer expert around... they'll know what to do :)

Okay.

I have to click on this thingy to get mine working, so I kinda can't help you :)

Does it work in the end?

Yeah, I get that all the time for normal webpages. I've found that when I use IE, it crashes in the middle of everything. Download something else, like Firefox. But not the Windows version of Safari. That one's crap.

in the end it does end up working... like every other time i want to get online it doesn't work

with me to fix that I have this weird little box (idk what its called...)

And when my internet isnt working I flip the switch off then on

Then I wait a while till all the lights that are on the box that are supposed to be on are on (this take like 3 minutes)

And then it workss...but IDK about you ..

._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back