My sunflower v4 tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magstama

Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I'd post a log here. I hatched my tama yesterday morning. It's a boy and his name is Carl. An hour later it turned into a harutchi(hope I spelled that right). Right now Carl's in Pre-School and loves his teacher. In 20-30 minutes from now he might involve into a teen. I hope I get a Young Kuchipatchi. That's all for now. I'll post again as soon as Carl turns into a teen.

Hi it's me again,

Carl just turned into a Young Mametchi! Yay! Not a Young Kuchipatchi like I wanted but just as good. He's got all his hungry and happy hearts filled, he has 3 bars filled on his training bar, he has 20 intellectual points, 10 arts points and 10 social points, he's 1 year old and 20 lbs. That's all for now. I'll post more when he gets important mail, when he changes again and daily to update his stats.

Hi it's me again,

Carl has officially graduated from Pre-School and has been accepted into regular school. Mr. Turtle is his teacher. He just attended regular school for the first time a few minutes ago and got 3 intelligence points. He usually goes to school every hour. That's all I have to say for now. Till next time.

Hi it's me again,

Just thought I'd update Carl's stats like I said I would. He has 2 hungry hears filled, all four of his happy hearts filled, he has 7 bars filled in on his training bar, he has 36 intelligence points, 16 arts points and 17 social points and he is still 1 year old and is 22 lbs. He should be turning 2 soon. I had to pause him at work though so that's why he's still a year old. Hopefully tomorrow he turns into an adult. I want him to be a Mametchi but I'll probably get a Debatchi again like I did last time. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

Carl is still 2 years old and guess what? He evolved into a Mametchi. Yay!!!! I never got a Mametchi before so this is very exciting for me. He should turn 3 soon, maybe in the next 30 minutes. I'll just update Carl's stats. He's got one heart filled in on his hungry meter, 4 hearts filled in on his happy meter, all 9 bars filled in on his training bar, he's got 50 intelligence points, 21 arts points and 26 social points and he's 30 lbs. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

Well, Carl has officially graduated from primary school and then got 5 job offers! He passed the interview for the News Reporter job! Yay!!!! I'm happy for him and proud of him. So now he's a News Reporter and likes that job alot. Here are Carl's stats. He has 3 hearts filled in on his hungry meter and 4 hearts on his happy meter, all 9 bars filled in on his training bar, he has 73 intelligence points, 21 arts points and 33 social points and he is 3 years old and 30 lbs. He should turn 4 soon. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi, it's me again,

Just thought I'd update Carl's stats. He has 3 hearts filled in on his hungry meter, he has 4 happy hearts filled in on his happy meter, he has 9 bars filled in on his training meter, he has 96 intelligence points, 21 arts points and 33 social points and he is 4 years old and 33 lbs. This morning when he went to work for the first time he got 1300 gotchi points from the mailman. Not bad for a news reporter. Hopefully the matchmaker will come at 7:00pm tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and am going to be watching the screen on my tamagotchi like a hawk! That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

The matchmaker came at 7:00pm tonight. She matched Carl up with a beautiful Memetchi and they mated and then became the proud parents of two baby boys. One went with the Memetchi of course and one stayed with Carl. I'm going to name the baby boy Carl has Devon. Here are Carl's stats. He has 4 hearts filled in on his hungry meter, 1 heart filled in on his happy meter, he has 9 bars filled in on his training meter, he has 112 intelligence points, 21 arts points and 33 social points and he is 5 years old and 40 lbs. He got a salary of 1,680 gotchi points from the mailman this morning. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

I just bought another v4 this morning. I hatched it and it was a boy. I named him Aaron. He just turned into a Mizutamatchi. He's so cute. Here are Aaron's stats. He has 3 hearts filled in on his hungry meter, 1 heart filled in on his happy meter, he has 1 bar filled in on his training meter, he has 0 intelligence points, 0 arts points and 12 social points and he is 0 years old and 14 lbs.

Nothing much is happening with Carl and his baby boy right now. The mailman brought him 1220 gotchi points for his wages this morning. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

A few hours ago Aaron got accepted into pre-school. He's really happy about that.

About five minutes ago somebody sent Aaron a letter with a poo in it. He wasn't too happy about that so I played a game of mimic with him and now he is happy.

Nothing much going on with Carl and his baby boy. They're both doing just fine. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

Well Carl has officially gone back to tamagotchi planet and left his baby boy in my care. I named him Devon. But before Carl left he got another job as a primary school teacher and only went to work once. He didn't even get paid. Now Devon is bouncing around the screen.

Aaron is still sleeping though. He should wake up at 9:00am about 25 minutes from now. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

Devon just evolved into a Puchitchi. Yay!!!! He's so cute. He just got fortune cookie mail and got 3 stars for good health.

Aaron just woke up and is bouncing around on the screen. He just got fortune cookie mail too and got 3 stars for money. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

Devon just got accepted into pre-school. He really likes his teacher.

Aaron's not doing much right now but he should evolve into a teen soon. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

20 minutes ago Aaron evolved into a Hinotamatchi. Ugh! I always get Hinotamatchis. Oh well. He hasn't got accepted into regular school as of yet but I'll post as soon as he is accepted.

Devon's not doing much except bouncing around the screen. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

Aaron was just accepted into regular school. Mr. Canvas is his teacher. He went to school for the first time and guessed the right present and got 3 social points.

Devon's not doing much right now except bouncing around on the screen. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

Just thought I'd update Aaron and Devon's stats. Aaron's stats are: He has 2 hearts filled in on his hungry meter, 4 hearts filled in on his happy meter, he has 4 bars filled in on his training meter, he has 10 intelligence points, 9 arts points, 35 social points and he is 1 year old and 19 lbs.

Devon's stats are: He has 1 heart filled in on his hungry meter, 3 hearts filled in on his happy meter, he has 3 bars filled in on his training meter, he has 11 intelligence points, 11 arts points and 5 social points and he is 0 years old and 13 lbs.

That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

Devon just evolved into a Young Androtchi. Yay!!!! He is so cute! In an hour he should get accepted into regular school. I'll post when that happens.

Aaron is still bouncing around the screen. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

About 2 hours ago Devon was accepted into regular school. Ms. Flower is his teacher.

He went to school an hour ago and guessed the right present and got 3 arts points.

Aaron also went to school an hour ago and got 3 social points. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

Just thought I'd update Aaron's and Devon's stats. Here are Aaron's stats: He has 2 hearts filled in on his hungry meter and 1 heart filled in on his happy meter, he has 5 bars filled in on his training meter, he has 20 intelligence points, 10 arts points and 53 social points and he is 2 years old and 21 lbs.

Here are Devon's stats: He has 2 hearts filled in on his hungry meter and 1 heart filled in on his happy meter, he has 4 bars filled in on his training meter, he has 13 intelligence points, 29 arts points and 13 social points and he is 1 year old and 21 lbs. That's all for now. Until next time.

Hi it's me again,

This morning Aaron evolved into a Simasimatchi. Yay!!! A new character! Tomorrow Aaron will get some job offers and will hopefully start work soon. Anyway here are Aaron's stats. He has 1 heart filled in on his hungry meter, 4 hearts filled in on his happy meter, he has 5 bars filled in on his training meter, he has 30 intelligence points, 12 arts points, 59 social points and he is 3 years old and is 31 lbs.

Devon's not doing much right now. Here are Devon's stats: He has 1 heart filled in on his hungry meter, 2 hearts filled in on his happy meter, he has 7 bars filled in on his training meter, he has 16 intelligence points, 34 arts points, 18 social points and is 2 years old and 23 pounds. That's all for now. Until next time.

Latest posts

Back