MY TAMA AGES FAST! GOT PROBLEMS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy09

Reaction score
TTHHAANNKKYYOOUU for reading this!

...Anyway i have had my v3 tama since they like "just" came out and i swear every single one of my tamas went like this:

Tailtchi - Mizutamatchi - Piroriroritchi - THEN DIED!

that's what happends to all my tama's!!! they grow to those characters and then when it gets to a teen it dies!!! I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ADULT...EVER!

And my tama developes from a baby - into a kid - into a teen, all when it's 0!

I keep all it's hearts full and play with it 24/7! i practicaly never put it on pause and it always seems perfectly fine then it dies!

And what's up with how aaaalll my tama's developing into the same characters???!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ANSWERES OR HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM?

- ASHLEE :chohimetchi:

It's normal for Tamagotchis to be teens when they are 0. By the fact that you always get Mizutamatchi then Piroirotchi, I would guess that you are not giving it good enough care.

Don't worry, before I joined TamaTalk, I had never, ever gotten anything but Maskutchi and Gozarutchi on my V1! :hitodetchi:

To improve your care standard:

- Remember to turn out the lights when it goes to bed

- Praise it when back turned for no reason or when crying

- Punish when attention light on for no reason

- Don't feed too many snacks and always keep its weight low

It may take a few tries but it's well worth it - after I joined TamaTalk my V1 showed instant improvement, evolved into Kutchipatchi :gozarutchi: . Then it had a baby which evolved into MIMITCHI! :ichigotchi:

Putting it on Pause will NOT affect the character result! In fact, your problem could be that you are trying not to Pause it and are leaving it unPaused. As a general rule, Pause it when you are going to be away from it for more than 15 minutes!

StarTama :chohimetchi:

Check on it every 15-30 minutes and remeber to have all the hearts black, not white.

Plus, it is perfectly normal for your tama to evolve into a teen when it's 0 years old. ;) It's also happened to me quite a few times too. Most tamas evolve into teens when they're 1 year old, because they are paused more regually. It just shows that you play with your tama alot! :)

-sk8er girl-

i take goooooood care of my tama and it'a hearts are always fulL!

hows its training-level ?

do u discipline it ?

It;s preety normal if your tama turns into a teen when 0 yrs. old mine has done that so don't freak. ;)

Hmm. It's never turned into an adult? That's really odd. Well actually on my V1, I sucked at taking care of my Tamagotchi, and it never turned into an adult either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back