My Tama ALWAYS sleeping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajzmommy

Reaction score
Is there a way to reset my tamas sleep time without it dying or resetting alltogether , I have a :ph34r: with a baby =) that is presently 10 years old , and I tried to put the lil guy on hold cause they woke up when it was bedtime for me lol so when I woke up it went to sleep on me and vise versa seems to always be on pause now trying to straighten its scedule and just not working any help will be appreciated you can email me at [email protected] ty soo much in advance =)

Check the clock like salemence says.

And make sure you do not have AM and PM mixed up. You might have the right time like 8:00, but it might AM on the Tama and PM for you!

yeah i think they do.

and you probably got mixed up with the times.

on my V1, on my first gen. i did THE SAME THING, and i didnt know how to change the time...and... i had no choice but to reset it....OOPS!

Is there a way to reset my tamas sleep time without it dying or resetting alltogether , I have a  :furawatchi: with a baby =) that is presently 10 years old , and I tried to put the lil guy on hold cause they woke up when it was bedtime for me lol so when I woke up it went to sleep on me and vise versa seems to always be on pause now trying to straighten its scedule and just not working any help will be appreciated you can email me at [email protected] ty soo much in advance =)
Did you get mixed up with times?

PM is afternoon and Am is morning.

That may just be the problem.

To chnage the time press b to view the time.

Then hold (a) and © button. The number will start blinking and

that's how you change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back