My Tama died...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaEm

Reaction score
This morning I left my 2nd-generation (this one 7 days old) Tama with all full hearts, and played lots of games so he was really happy. About 7 hours later, I came home and he had died! He was generation 2--I'd left it for that long before and he was always OK if I fed him and made him happy right away afterwards.

But my question is, I reset him and am starting over, but it's the same boy character that it was the first time. I was hoping for a girl this time (my 2nd generation was a boy too...). Is my second generation also going to be the same, too? If so, I guess I am losing interest in doing all the same stuff over again.

no, your second generation could be boy, girl or alien (ok, so i made that up, there no such thing as a tama alien). i have found that most tamas tend to be boys more thatn girls (thats not to say that your tamagotchi will ALWAYS be a boy) BUT YOU'LL GET A GIRL IN TIME...

Anyways, if you put your tama on pause for 4 hours it ill die. When i first got my tamagotchi i though the lamp meant turning the TAMAGOTCHI OFF! So it died. :)

i have found that most tamas tend to be boys more than girls
funny you say that because me, my sister and two of my friends all have girls. hehe. :) B) :p :D :lol: :lol: :blink: :) :p

Yeah I have a girl but now it looks ugly because it morphed into

maskamitchi see :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, if you put your tama on pause for 4 hours it ill die. When i first got my tamagotchi i though the lamp meant turning the TAMAGOTCHI OFF! So it died. :angry:
I put my tamagotchi on pause for 6 weeks and it still hasn't died.

your tamagotchi can either turn into a boy or a girl, it is random. you can get different types of tama characters. you can try treating your tama differently to get different characters, because amas evolve to a certain tama by the way you treat it, bad,good, or average treatment. training bars als play a big factor. the more the better. you should not leave the tama for 7hrs anymore, because sometimes it will need something during that time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back