my tama doesn't like the Stuffed Animal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mandywandy1

Reaction score
i bot a stuffed animal for my tamagotch and wen i take it out 2 play w/ it, it gets angry and it makes a symbol that is simmilar 2 the symbal that it makes wen it takes medecin or wen you give it a time out. does this mean that it does not like the stuffed animal? or wat does it mean?

my tamas have never ever done that with it b4 and i hav had 3 differant 1s so far but ill take ur wordfor it... thanks

Well, I find that if my Tama is a boy and I give him a stuffed animal, he doesn't like it. Also, if I give my girl Tama an action figure, she doesn't like it. Maybe it's because your Tama is a boy (is it?) so he doesn't like the stuffed animal. Maybe he sees it as 'girly'. :wacko:

Exactly what Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX said. Boys like the action figure and girls like the stuffed animal (or sometimes called doll.) And if you give the right thing to the right gendor it will sleep with it (V3 and under).

I think it's a shame that that's like that. Toys shouldn't be gendered, everybody should just play with whatever toys strike their fancy without worrying if they're 'boy' toys or 'girl' toys. I'm a little disappointed in Bandai for programming the Tamagotchis that way.

I think it's a shame that that's like that. Toys shouldn't be gendered, everybody should just play with whatever toys strike their fancy without worrying if they're 'boy' toys or 'girl' toys. I'm a little disappointed in Bandai for programming the Tamagotchis that way.
I totally agree. I guess it's not a big deal, but I don't think boys should be told into thinking stuffed animals are girly because of a Tamagotchi.

[SIZE=8pt]Is your Tamagotchi a boy? If so, then I see the problem. Boys like the action figure, while the girls like the Dolls (stuffed animals).[/SIZE]

Female and male Tamagotchi have different preferences. Males like the action figure and dislike the doll and females like the doll and dislike the action figure.

i toatally agree

Kutchipatchi~candy :rolleyes: :mametchi: :) :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back