my tama game starter song

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makiko123

Reaction score
ok i wanted to play a game (this is not a big prob)and the song went like this do..de..do..da da da da and go fast.something like that. well i will just say it was different tone than the reel game start but the animations were the same :D .this happend like a month ago or something but it does not happen now.oh wait you have to keep starting the game and closeing the game fast to make it work. now remember it might not work thats ok :angry: but can you tell me how this happend :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It might help if you tell us which model Tamagotchi this happened on.

Hmmmm this happened on my v5 a year and a halve ago! It was on its first generation teens and all of a sudden it startted beeping for bonding but it was not the normal jimngle it played when calling for bonding! For the next 2 generations all of the beeps where odd but then all of a sudden it stopped! My tama didn't do anything odd or have anything bad happen to it. In other words I don't think there is anything to worry about! :angry: (Infact i kinda miss thoes jingles! :p )

Hope i helped and have a great tamatalking day!!! :angry: :D

I've heard of a couple cases were low battery may screw up the sounds for a Tamagotchi, like, I seen around here sometimes people reporting that Sound makes weird noises.

sorry if that doesn't make sense X_X I'm incredibly tired, but that's something I thought I'd put

Hmmmm this happened on my v5 a year and a halve ago! It was on its first generation teens and all of a sudden it startted beeping for bonding but it was not the normal jimngle it played when calling for bonding! For the next 2 generations all of the beeps where odd but then all of a sudden it stopped! My tama didn't do anything odd or have anything bad happen to it. In other words I don't think there is anything to worry about! :( (Infact i kinda miss thoes jingles! :p )
Hope i helped and have a great tamatalking day!!! :eek: :D
i miss the jimngles to :angry:

I've heard of a couple cases were low battery may screw up the sounds for a Tamagotchi, like, I seen around here sometimes people reporting that Sound makes weird noises.
sorry if that doesn't make sense X_X I'm incredibly tired, but that's something I thought I'd put
oh thats ok,i understand. i think it is a glitch :eek: hope you got your sleepCOLOR] :angry: :(

EDIT:error in color

It might be a glitch, or it might be a low battery thing like Kikitchi~Kitty said.I think it's low battery.

By the way, I fixed your color problem.
well i got got this tama like 1 and a half months ago so it cant. hey look the color prob went away.see

I don't know why this happened, but i've been noticing a lot more glitches in the newer tama versions. Before when i tried to connect my v5s, one of them reset. it was annoying because i lost my mametchi! :) And on my v4 it froze twice, once while using the fishing pole, it just kept beeping...... and beeping...... you get the idea. and once the matchmaker came and showed me what looked like a cloud of dust, and i clicked yes anyway(bad idea) and it froze again, grr..... so this is probably to be expected because of all of the new features and everything. sorry i just about wrote a novel..... :D

Haven't you guys ever tried pressing the buttons on the Music Star? They're so unresponsive, its really annoying. B) The newer Tamagotchi's buttons are very very unresponsive!

I have a question:Are the TMGC+C buttons unresponsive? This is a random question.

Haven't you guys ever tried pressing the buttons on the Music Star? They're so unresponsive, its really annoying. :p The newer Tamagotchi's buttons are very very unresponsive!
I have a question:Are the TMGC+C buttons unresponsive? This is a random question.
[SIZE=21pt]off topic :furawatchi: :ph34r: :) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/SIZE]

well i never had this happened before but have you ever cleaned the place where the battery goes?green]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back