My Tama-Go and Me(ep)!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am going to start my own tamagotchi log, so please don't comment on my log until I finished. I'm going to do a whole generation, then see how I feel. I haven't really been keeping track today, but I intend on starting tomorrow. My log is going to be about my new tama go :D which is a pearly white with kuchipachi :lol: . Apparently I took great care of it and it's now a Lovelytchi married to a Kuchipatchi thank's to the dating place. They are quite happily doing nothing, and therefore are slightly boring :eek: But things might get interesting tomorrow. Who knows!!!!!

-Meep the Tama Queen

~*EDIT*~ I don't know if this is allowed because I'm new to TamaTalk but I will accept comments on my log if it's allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
3:27 PM - My cute tama couple called for attention! :eek: However, when I pressed a button, they made a happy sound. Not sure what exactly to do, I disciplined them. :p

3:28 PM - My tama's got hungry, so I fed them each a kebab. Yum!

5:38 PM - My tama's got hungry again, so I fed them pork and beans, because we ran out of kebabs. :eek:

5:39 PM - I decided to name my Lovelytchi Marissa and her lovely husband Marco. Cute couple, right? :D

5:40 PM - Marissa was 29 llbs instead of 25 llbs, so I decided to play a little Shoot The Bug. We ended with the score 80

July 2nd, 2011

I don't know the exact times for each action, but I did start up my V3 and my Music Star last night.

Music star: I ended up getting a baby girl named Ellie on my music star. She was into rock 'n roll! :D Now she has grown into a little hitodetchi :hitodetchi:

V3: My little guy (Mark) turned happily into a Mizutamatchi. :kusatchi:

Tama - Go: Marissa and Marco are STILL a happy couple, who are doing nothing. :unsure:

I am not going to be able to post from July 3rd to July 11th because of a family vaca. See you soon!

-Meep the Tama Queen

Alright, this is one of the only times I'll be able to log this week, but I'm going to log as much as I can.

Marco and Marissa had a baby boy. I decided to name him Marvin. (They're an "M" family. :D )

Today they left their little Marvin, and he quickly evolved into an Ahirukutchi. :lol:

Now he's doing pretty good. He was a wittle chubby...... but now he's down to 12 pounds, and I'm going to get him down to ten when I finish my update.

I just fed him some pizza. However, a little earlier I did make a discovery.

A baby boy likes Pudding :kusatchi:

And Ahirukutchi likes Crepes. :kuribotchi:

Well that's all for now. See ya!

Well, I can't log for long, so here goes.

My little guy turned into a Kilalatchi, so I was pretty psyched. I was worried he would turn into a bad care teenager, but he didn't.

However, This morning I found that Marvin had evolved into a Wooltchi. This is an utter failure, considering I was going for Mametchi, but as an excuse I am on vacation and I'm not spending every second with my tama's.

Also, I won't be logging about my other tama's because it's become to difficult to run them all at once.

Thanks for reading!

-Meep the Tama Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back