My Tama-go Calls for no Reason

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
I don't know if this is a glitch or not but, my Tama-go calls me for no reason. For example, Violetchi called for me, I went over a pressed a button, and nothing happened. Her attention icon wasn't lit up anymore, and her training bars are full, everything was full when it happened. Is this a glitch? :)

In the quick guide, it says you can "select the attention icon to communicate with your Tamagotchi". I actually don't have a Tama-Go, but, has anyone tried to use that?

Maybe you should try pressing another button, maybe C. o-o

In the quick guide, it says you can "select the attention icon to communicate with your Tamagotchi". I actually don't have a Tama-Go, but, has anyone tried to use that?Maybe you should try pressing another button, maybe C. o-o
I think that's the face with the speech bubble coming out of it's mouth. But it just does nothing when I press different buttons. :)

It does that sometim when its "lonely" So once you push a button... The icon vanishes sometimes. If it is calling you, it will have an ! above its head. Select what TimeOyt/Praise you feel is right.

10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 7:30 PM

On my Tama-Go, it happens at those times, every day. Failing to respond doesn't count as a "care miss" however it will cause one (or more?) of your Tama-Go's Happy Hearts to empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back