My Tama-Go Log :}

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexi~Gotchi

Reaction score
Hey there Tamatalkers! Yesterday I purchased a Tamagotchi Tama-go and i decided that i wanted to make a separate log for sharing my adventures with it!

Start up time: I set up everything and now there's a small egg just sitting there.

Out hatched a girl!

<3

Its weird, they don't ask you to name it, so i guess i'll just name it myself!

I decided on Macy for her name.

Anyway, i sent her along to the park where she met this egg shaped adult, i hope she doesn't grow up to be like that! x]

Also her expansion figure is a kuchipatchi, i decided that i would attach it later because i want to explore the Tamagotchi!

I also noticed that when i'm scrolling through the icons the last one on the top skips, i hope thats meant to happen!

i know i've been wondering what it is when i looked at the pictures of the tama go so i'll describe it to you: it looks like a very miniature mametchi without much detail, it also has little lines on his left side like he's speaking or something.

Anyway, i have to go!

i'll update later when i have the time! :wacko:

-Lexi

Woahh!

It's been way, way to long!

I'M BACK!

and i'm still writing about my Tama-GO!

but then i thought "I'll need to make a new log! o_O'"

so, just for a heads up, I'm making a new log, and it will feature my v.3 and Tama-Go:)

Hasta La Vista

-Lexi<3

Latest posts

Back