My tama-go log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At my local target they were having a sale on tama-go figure attachments and i got two Ichigotchi and Sebiretchi for only $4.25 for both of them!!! (tama-go still hasn't come :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
6-25-11

Ok my first log!!!!! My Tama-Go came yesterday!!! My egg hatched into a Nokotchi or the baby girl at 4:36pm we played long jump and shoot the bug just to test them then i connected my Memetchi :) figure and played cradles. Then i connected my Ichigotchi :ichigotchi: figure and played the games which are very similar to some of the games on the V6 music star -_- . Finally i connected my Sebiretchi figure i like the trampoline game but cannot figure out the farm game so if you know how to play it please explain it to me :) then at 5:36 she transformed into a Hoshitchi or the shooting star toddler. then we played more games and connected to my V6 and finally at 8:00 she fell asleep.

6-26-11

Today i woke up to find she was already 1 even though it had not been 24 hours and i don't know why... Then i looked at her stats and fed her and gave her milk. Then we played games connected to my V6 and stuff... then we went on TamaTown and played and sent money back to the Tama-Go Then at about 5:36 she turned into a shelltchi and then at 6:30 she brushed her teeth at 7:30 she took a bath and at 8:45 she went to bed. (I will try and get pictures as soon as possible. (if you see me on TamaTown my ID is JM2988 Friend me :) )

STATS:

2 Year

22 Lbs

1 G

Hungry *****

Happy *****

Train [111111111]

Friendship ******

Character 3

Points 2,126,900

Hi im thinking about getting a new tamagotchi i was thinking either a V3 V4 or a V5 please tell me what you think i should do :)

6-27-11

Today was an uneventful day... Shelltchi and i played games so she wouldn't get fat :eek: Then we connected with my V6 (who will be added to the log as soon as she has a child). Then i had plans for that night and left her for about 3 hours when i got back she had changed into a lovelitchi Just the one i wanted and she was asleep and was missing some hearts.

Stats

2 year

28 Lbs

1 G

Hungry ♥♥♥

Happy ♥♥♥

Train [llllllllllllll]

Friendship ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Character 3

Points 2,135,820

6-28-11

Today i woke up and she was missing some hearts so i gave her some food and a snack usually i feed her then play games but i had to leave right away and when i came back she was hungary again and so she was starting to get fat she was 40Lbs so we played lots of games and then i had to leave her alone for just a couple hours and at 6:30 she took a bath and at 7:30 she brushed her teeth and then at 8:30 she went to sleep.

Stats:

3 years

28 Lbs

Hungry ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy ♥♥♥♥♥

Training [llllllllllllll]

Friendship ♥♥♥♥♥ and a 1/2

Character 3

Points 2,137,820

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts