My Tama-Go Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superchamagirl

Reaction score
So this is my first time posting on TamaTalk. I just got a Tama-Go about a week ago, and So far my Tama is a Shelltchi (First it was a Nokotchi, then a Hoshtichi, and now a Shelltchi!) So I hope you enjoy my log!

So I haven't posted in a while, but turns out my Shelltchi turned into a Voiletchi! And that's not all, she got married to Kuromametchi! Waiting for an egg.

Well I give them some Juice (They look so cute eating together...sniff. I remember when she was just a Nokotchi..)

Then I took Voiletchi to the park, and sadly no one was there (I bet Kuromametchi doesn't like her going to the Park, because good relashionships CAN be started there...LOL)

I think Voiletchi is getting a little chubby she's only 9 and she's 50 pounds! So I play Long Jumper and Shoot the Bug a few times and win 1000P all together. Now she's a modest 37 pounds.

I decide to look through the contents of my cabinet real quick, and I have: Meals: Pork and Beans, Bread, Fries, Cereal, Sandwiches, Hot dogs, Scones, Tacos, Sausage, Pizza, Drumsticks, Fish, Fried Chicken, Mega Pizza, Beef Bowl, Lobster, Teriyaki chicken, Rice bowl, and Pasta. Snacks: Milk, Bananas, Oranges, Cherries, Pears, Pineapple, Pudding, Popcorn, Corn Dogs, Cookies, Marshmallows, Ice Cream, Choco bars, Juice, Cupcakes, Donuts, Smoothies, and Sundeas. Woo, that's alot of Food.

But I need MORE food! So I go to the Shop and buy Beef bowl, choco bars, smoothies, and marshmallows! 2750P left.

I'll post about the rest of the day later!

Last edited by a moderator:
So yesterday I was just about to send Voiletchi to the store to buy some dinner, when the OUT OF BATTERIES sign popped up! (Gasp!) I was planning to put new batteries in, but at the time I was eating a bowl of cookie dough ice cream and Whipped Cream, and it was so rich and creamy, I felt my self getting drowsy......and fell asleep. Oh Voiletchi and Kuromametchi, I hope your okay!!

So as the story continues, I woke up and put some battaries in. An egg popped up and I thought, "Aw man, now I have to start over!" But when all hope was lost, B button cam to the rescue! I pressed it, and the word download popped up. When I pressed download, there stood my little Voieltchi and Kuromametchi, staring at me with famished and hungry looks on their faces. THEY'RE SAFE! HUNGRY, BUT SAFE!! We celebrated over Hot Dogs, Milk, and Cupcakes, then did one big family "Huzzah" jump! I MISSED THEM SO MUCH!

The Happy, The Small, The Ugly, and The Mysterious

The Story of Voiletchi and Kuromametchi's marriage

It was the day little Voiletchi (The Happy) turned 6. The dating place was open, and ready for exploration! So she had a reasonable breakfast of omlette and milk, and she was off. Upon arrival, Kikitchi (The Small) appeared.

Voilet:My how small you are!

Kikitchi: Thanks! Will you marry me?

Voilet:I'm much to tall. No thank you.

Then strolled in Oyajitchi (The Ugly)

Oyajitichi: (raspy voice) Will you marry me?

Voilet: But I'm 6, and your.....17!!! I'm not interested

After a series of let downs, Voiletchi returned home, ate a dinner of Fried Chicken and Juice, then decided to try ONE more time. As she stepped into the date place, Kuromametchi (The Mysterious) flew out of no where to open the door for her.

Voilet:Thank you!

Kuro:No prob.

Voilet: Hey, I remember you from the park!

They chatted for a while, then Kuromametchi slipped down to one knee and said

Kuro: Will you marry me?

Voilet: Of course!

THE END!

Mini Update:

Woke up around the same time as my Tamas. Still no egg. Come ON!!! Is there a certain way to get one?

Sent Voiletchi to the store to pick up some breakfast. She decided on Waffles, and she and Kuromametchi had Waffles and Juice for braeakfast.

After breakfast, Voiletchi went on a nice morning stroll to the Park, where she and Makiko had some talk about the latest gossip and their husbands while building a sandcastle.

After a few games, Voiletchi and Kuro talked about their future over some lunch of Hot Dogs and Smoothies.

Sent Voiletchi to the store AGAIN to get some dinner for later, and a little dessert just in case ;)

Mini Update:

FINALLY! This morning, I woke up and found that my Tamas had an egg! I waited excitedly until the egg hatched into an adorable Nokotchi!

Sent Voitletchi to the store to pick up some breakfast. When she came back, the family ate some Cereal and Juice!

Update:

So while I went on vacation for a few days, I had to put my Tama on pause. When I came back, they were fine.

Sent Violetchi to get some dinner. She got sushi rolls.

Kuromametchi and Violetchi ate sushi rolls for dinner. I have figured out that Violetchi's favorite food is apple pie!

So Violet and Kuro left today, leaving little Nokotchi in my hands. I figured out her favorite food is pudding!

Took her to the park, and Violetchi was there (Mama?! Why did you leave me!!)and they went on the swings. Sniff..mother and daughter!

Later she turned into a Belltchi. Belltchi is a new character for me, because my 1st gen Nokotchi turned into a Hostitchi. Belltchi favorite food is cherries!

I ignore 2 beeps for attention. I am allowing a few care misses so she can turn into a Memetchi :) -that's me!

Later I take Belltchi to the store and she buys some Fried Chicken for lunch.

After that, I take her to the park again, and for some reason Kuromametchi is there (is it father/mother/daughter day or something? D:) and they build a sand castle.

So little Bellthci is now a Shelltchi- :) !

Played a few games and won all of them, so I'm rich now! (10000 GP :D )

Still trying for a Memetchi, so her train bar is 10. Do I go further? If anyone knows, please comment.

Also, I might get a new Gotchi Figure today (I'm goingt to Toys R Us today, and they are on sale for 4 bucks!) Don't know which one to get yet!

So yesterday my Shelltchi changed into....ANOTHER Voiletchi? Well I guess I should be happy. So I gave Voiletchi a piece of apple pie (her favorite food) and filled up all her happy hearts.

Then I took her to the park, where she met Memetchi, the Tama I WANTED to get. They made a sandcastle.

Since I have 14000 Gotchi Points, I remodeled her house, from a room with a big couch, to a room with two shelves and a cute carpet. LOVE IT! For Fall and Winter, I'm going to remodel her room to the fireplace themed room.

I can't wait until I get a boy Tama, because according to this chart(https://tamawuv.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=132967221),you get Voiletchi with excellent care, and you can also get Mametchi with excellent care. Since I'm so good at taking excellent care of my Tamas, I'll defintly get him!

So Voiletchi married Kikitchi (I think I have a soft spot for him, since he was rejected by my Voiletchi's mother). Nothing really new with them, and they haven't had an egg. Hoping for a boy!

So today there was an egg in between my cute tamas! Afetr it was hatched, it was a..........

A BOY!

In celebration, I sent Voiletchi around the corner to TamaTown to buy cupcakes, while Kikitchi waited with the baby!

There's a new remodel option, the traditional Japanese room. Thinking about buying! It's 50,000 Gotchi Points, and I have 10,000. Well, I guess Voiletchi's going to playing LOTS of games!

With my old genaration, I missed watching Voiletchi and Kuromamaetchi and their Nokotchi brushing their teeth as a family, so I'm looking forward to that tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back