My Tama Has A Baby... What Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcake_love

Reaction score
So the last time I had a Tamagotchi, it was 1996, I was 10 and really only interested for about a week.

Anyway, so I bought a V3, and this afternoon (literally 2 hours ago), the matchmaker showed up to my 7-year old boy Niko and set him up and he had a baby. And uhm, what now? I read somewhere that tonight around midnight, the baby might leave. Or Niko might leave. Is that true?

I really just want to raise the baby now, but does that mean that Niko will disappear along with all his souvenirs and points? Or will I be able to visit him in Tamatown.com

Yeah, I really don't know about all of this, someone help? Please? :ph34r:

Thaank you!!

:(

Well, I think I got an answer for you. :ph34r:

Had a baby, eh? And you wanna raise it now, eh? Well, you'll have to wait 2-3 nights until Niko goes away and leaves the baby with you. :( Yes, Niko goes away; not the baby.

No. His souvenirs and points will stay with the baby for the baby to use. It would be a shame to lose everything, now wouldn't it? Luckily, Bandai thought about that so no.....*drum roll* All your items/points/etc. still remain. Your baby gets everything!

You can visit Niko is TamaTown. :(

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, to get the proud adult away from the cute little babe, you have to wait about 24 hours of your tama being umpaused for the adult to go off to Tamagotchi Planet and you will start a wonderful, new generation!

Adults leave at night, usually. They sit by the baby for awhile then, fly upward out of the screen, and soon, the babe will wake up and cry and cry and cry!

If you need more help, just ask!

I remember the first time my tama did that... I was up till midnight and watched it happen... I was SO freaked out cause my tama had been frozen for those couple seconds! But then I realized what was going on!!! :D He was a :( kuchipatchi and he was my first tama on my V1... THAT I LOST AND NEVER FOUND!!!!

Well,Niko should leave when it's been 1 - 2 days more....

Once Niko leaves,you can take care of the baby one (the second generation)

Then,look for the book looking thing in the game and press family...

It should show you : Parents on the bottom and Grandparents on the top!

If that is your first tamagotchi,you have to click parents...

Then keep on pressing A then it will show you the password to see it in Tamatown.com!

I know you'll be a nice mother.....

Take care of it happily!

:eek:

Thanks everyone, but I woke up one morning and saw Niko with wings. Yep, he kicked the bucket. And I don't know why because he and the kid went to sleep full and happy, and the next morning, they were dead.

he probuly woke up when you were sleping and needed something, but you were sleping and died. i once did the same thing. but there was no baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back