My tama is DEAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamas rock 16

Reaction score
It was on its 8th generation, and it was playing Heading, and then all the sudden when I was done playing it, My tama was laying down with a skull above his head and turned into an angel :chohimetchi: Did this happen to anyone elses

tama? I am soooooo sad :hitodetchi: Please reply and tell me what u think happened to my precious tama :pochitchi:

if there was a skull above it that means it was sick. if it turned into an angel, it has died. I am very sorry for . Hope you feel better.it might of died because it was sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your tama has been sick a lot (not just once or twice) it will eventually die and go to Tama Heaven.

Did you notice a skull above it's head before playing Heading? The skull means that your tama is very sick but I'm pretty sure that you can still play games when your tama is sick. If so, maybe your tama was going to die right then whether it was playing Heading or not. I'm really sorry that this happened. :puroperatchi:

Did you notice a skull above it's head before playing Heading? The skull means that your tama is very sick but I'm pretty sure that you can still play games when your tama is sick. If so, maybe your tama was going to die right then whether it was playing Heading or not. I'm really sorry that this happened. ^_^
I love rottwhilers i have one named cuda

Off topic: I love rottwhilers i have one named cuda
*Fixel By:Member, li'l tama lover#1!!!*
That is off-topic. I fixel it for you.

Oh ya. Your tama was very very sick. He probly just hit the ball too hard and died. :( :(

It's happened to me also a few times. Sorry though, it must have been hard to get 8th generation.

hm.. i hadnt made my v3 sick so i wouldnt know if u can play with it while sick or not..

while its strange cuz i thought u couldnt...

but what i find weird is the instant death.. but if u get it sick that many times, the last one is auto, i guess...

its also funny because sickness doesnt come from poop or such its from happy hearts being empty.. and if u play heading to make it happy, it wouldnt be sick anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back