My Tama is Strange, Where is the Shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bexta

Reaction score
Hello tama fans, i am really new and stupid. ;) I can not find the shop? My tama is a spanish v2 or 3 :D i think. i have no clue, please reply! :(

well...i never acctualy played a spanish tamagotchi..well try going to games, 1 down it should say shop in spanish. Press B for that...!! :(

Hello tama fans, i am really new and stupid. :blink: I can not find the shop? My tama is a spanish v2 or 3 :lol: i think. i have no clue, please reply! :furawatchi:
There is no shop on V1.

Here's how to tell which version Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion you have:

Step 1: look at the back. If it doesn't have "BANDAI" molded into the plastic it's not a real Tamagotchi, so it isn't a V1 nor V2 nor V3.

Step 2: V3 has an antenna bump built into the casework. It looks sort of like a cell phone antenna bump. You can see it here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=1846&count=y If yours doesn't have this antenna bump, it's probably a V1 or V2.

Step 3: V2 and V1 have different games. Go into the Game menu. Version 2 has four games: Jump, Bump, Heading, and Slot. Version 1 has two games: Dance and Jump.

this is in rong topic it should be in help for new tamagotchi pet owner.

The european/Us Tamagotchi Connection (or Connexion) contains the same otpions and they're ALL in english with the instruction sheet in the language of your country (spanish i think). There aren't tamagotchi in spanish, or italian, germany, etc...

*Moved by RR*

please remember if you have any questions relating to tamagotchis to make ur topic in Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners or What Happened to my Tamagotchi

Hello tama fans, i am really new and stupid. :unsure: I can not find the shop? My tama is a spanish v2 or 3 :wacko: i think. i have no clue, please reply! :furawatchi:
if it was an english ver. go to the games icon and keep clicking until you see the word shop. Oh yeah , and dont call yourself stupid. :ph34r:

well i know spanish so i can help you.

go to the icon were you play and see were it say tienda the sould be the shop.

:rolleyes: my tama has one game, no nob, their is not a menu when you click on the game icon it just goes staiat into the game. every thing is HUGE!!! Thank you everyone for helping!!!!!

If anyone wants some help with a tama vs.2 or 3 I can help! I only hav vs.2 and 3. Soz but I cant help u with vs.1 i now NEARLY ANYTHING ABOUT VS.3S! :D

Hello tama fans, i am really new and stupid. :) I can not find the shop? My tama is a spanish v2 or 3 :) i think. i have no clue, please reply! :D
Well, if it's a version 1, there's no shop.

Version 2? Choose the middle option.

Version 3? Chose the third option.

Version 2s have three options in their game menu.

Version 3s have an arrow at the bottom virtually beckoning you to scroll down in the game menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back