my tama is too and it an adalt!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toa 1995

Reaction score
HELP my tama is too and its an adalt please reply fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it a Adult or Oldie

(Have babies)

Adult- Mate, waIT FOR the matchmaker

Oldie - Mate with other Oldie

Can you describe the character that you have? Are you sure it is an adult and not just a teenager or a child that are large? What version do you own?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough! It is not completely unheard of for tamas to skip stages. There have been others who've said they've experienced the same thing. I cannot say it has happened to me. I know occasionally things don't work right with pausing and time alterations so the tama doesn't actually show the correct age - which may have occurred for you. Otherwise, don't be too concerned. You've got a masktchi - have fun! :unsure:

That is Masktchi. DOn't worry it's just a little error they made in the game. They would be so FUN to cheat! :)

LOL

The same thing happened to me. My Tamagotchi was a baby at 0, then a child at 0, then a Tennegaer at 1, then a Tarakotchi at 2. It's not a glitch, it's normal. Anything can happen to your Tamagotchi. In 2005, my Tamagotchi V1 was 3 and it turned into a Kuchipatchi :) (one of my favorites!). Like I said; anything can happen.

HELP my tama is too and its an adalt please reply fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont worry same thing happened to my neighbors.

It is very random, but dont worry.It is also possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back