My tama is...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has you tama done this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What are you talking about

• I love chocolate cake!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Bandai well never do such a thing! This is a waste of time! :D I'm sorry I said that but it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.First of all,calm down.Your tamagotchi is not smoking.It is just brushing its teeth.Does the cup look like a coffe mug.If it does then all it is doing is brushing its teeth.Mine does it all the time. :)

People, plz stop posting, the person who asked this now knows that its brushing its teeth ok, we all get it. someone plz close this topic!

it's totally brushing!lol tamagotchi's wouldn't smoke! hello...little people are playing these!:0
She thoght it was a glitch, so she did not think it was supposed to be doing that.

That was mean. :)

[SIZE=14pt]i think that it was brushing its teeth and drinking coffee thats what i think mine was doing :huh: ^_^ :huh: [/SIZE]

Yeah, don\\\'t worry...actually, my 2 tamagotchis are brushing their teeth write this second!! Bandai would never allow them to smoke and drink!! They also take baths...pretty cool, huh? They are good at personal hygeine!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back