My Tama just became an adult!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sfmallon

Reaction score
Just wanted to share that my Tamagotchi just became an adult this morning. He is a Paparatchi and he looks like this:

https://www.tamagotchi.com/products/images/..._paparatchi.gif

I know he's kind of ugly, but I think I like him. I just read that he's good at Bump, can't wait to try it out.

* edited: Link works now *

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not a link. If you want to know how to post a link, post a topic about it.
Coo... that was a friendly and helpful comment .... ;)

Wouldn't it have been nicer to explain how it is done? :wacko:

I have edited the link for you sfmallon.

Paparatchi is my current fave V3 character. I hope I get one too!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Ok, the weirdest thing just happened. My Tamagotichi just turned into a different character, Nyatchi:

Nyatchi

I had an item called Stuffed Animal and I gave it to my Tama to play with. I think it was one of the items I got from the Secret Codes. When I gave it to him Paparatchi flew up like a rocket, with smoke behind him, and Nyatchi took his place. He looks a lot like the stuffed animal, so thought it might be temporary, but now I can see that he's a real character.

shouldn't this be in "What Happened to my Tamagotchi" ?

Note from TamaMum:

**The Original post was sfmallon just sharing a bit of info about her tama - so it was posted (appropriately) in What's On Your Mind? forum**

Last edited by a moderator:
It hasn't really changed character!

Your Paparatchi is wearing the costume.

It is still a Paparatchi underneath.

The costume will come off tonight when it goes to sleep. It will wake up tomorrow as a Paparatchi again.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

It hasn't really changed character!Your Paparatchi is wearing the costume.

It is still a Paparatchi underneath.

The costume will come off tonight when it goes to sleep. It will wake up tomorrow as a Paparatchi again.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
TamaMum is probably right. Tamagotchis don't just change (well, unless it's a glitch) and it's just teh cotume. It will come off at bedtime when it goes to sleep. It will even lay and sleep in bed as the original character. So don't worry.

Regards, TGD :ph34r:

Thanks all for the info. I'm a newbie so didn't know it was just a costume. I'll enjoy Nyatchi while I have him. He's being really cute right now, getting close to the screen and squinting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back