My tama log. by me - Ellz *read it!*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o0oellzo0o

Reaction score
Oh yh I have edited this post, now whenever Sammy speaks it will be in red, Mark will be in blue and Tommy will be in purple and I will speak in grey!!

My tamas are called Sammy, Tommy and Mark. Sammy is my new v4. I love that new game dance but she is rubbish at it lol!!Here is there stats...

Sammy's Stats

Happy:3/4

Hungry:3/4

Training:5

Pencil:82

Star:60

Flower:40

Weight:29lbs

Name:Sammy

Generaiton:1

Point:11770gp *wow* :angry:

Tommy's Stats

Happy:4/4

Hungry:4/4

Training:2

Weight:40lbs

Name:Tommy

Point:1075gp

Mark's Stats

Training:3

Weight:71lbs

Name:Mark

Point:3863gp

Oh and Sammys star stats are: money - 2

heart - 2

strong man - 3

Sammy the Ringotchi: Hiya I am Sammy and I am a Ringotchi, I just got some mail now my stong man is down to 1 star. :( Mark is my boyfreind, we are going to be partners when we grow up even though he is a v3!!

Mark the Nikatchi: Hi I'm Mark, Sammys boyfreind!! Their is a sale on in my shop and my mum just bought me everything in it, there was this really call BLDG Block. I made a house, it was fun!!

Sammys shop:

cake - 580p

corndog *sold*

burger - 400p

cuckoo clock - 7000p

Marks Shop:

*sold*

*sold*

*sold*

*sold*

soz can't remember what the items were!!

Tommy's Shop:

pizza - 140p

grapes - 160p

hot dog - 150p

bow tie - 700p

Bye

Ellz, Sammy, Tommy and Mark

:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark is the only one awake now!! He goes to sleep at 9 but doesn't wake up till 10, how lazy and oh yh I have a theory I think they wake up an hour later but in am like for example if it goes to bed at 8, it wakes up at 9. If it goes to bed at 9 it wakes up at 10. This works with my tamas so could you pm me and tell me if this is right!!

Marks Stats

Weight:73lbs

Point:3966gp

Mark the Nikatchi: Hi Sammy and Tommy have gone to bed and mum is working on her log so I have nothing to do!! Maybe she will play with me soon because I go to sleep in 15 minutes!! Plus a program she likes called Poker Face is starting soon :lol:

Ok Mark I will play heading with you as we are getting quite good at it!!

Mark the Nikatchi: Thanks Mum you are the best!!

Well because you said that maybe I will play two games but then its bed time for you or you will be grumpy tomorrow!!

Better play those games but just quickly the others stats are...

Sammy's Stats

Training:6

Pencil:95

Star:67

Flower:46

Weight:26bs

Point:11510*wow*

Tommy's Stats

Weight:44lbs

Point:2130p

Yey we won at heading on our second try!!

Mark the Nikatchi: Yey we rock

Ella and Mark

There was a ticket to Australia (I think) and I had enough to buy it yey, I can't wait till he grows up so we can go on holiday!! There was a sale on in the shop so we bought everything!! I have 2101p now.

Me and Tommy played some games this morning and there was a sale on in his shop so we bought everything!! He has a little cap now, I cant wait till he can wear it.

When Sammy woke up she was crying so I played a game with her and when that didn't work I praised her and she stopped, she also had mail. The fortune cookie thing now it is...

money - 3

heart - 2

strong man - 2

Mark hasn't woken up yet, he doesnt wake up till 10:00 how lazy.

Their stats are...

Tommys Stats

Tommy's Stats

Weight:39lbs

Point:2305p

Sammys Stats

Training:7

Pencil:102

Star:67

Flower:46

Weight:29bs

Point:11560

Marks Stats

Weight:68lbs

Point:2101gp

Sammy the Ringotchi: I am 2 now yey!! Hopefully I will turn into a grown-up today! My mummy bought me a love heart and a chest from the shop I will tell you what I get when I open it!! bye for now.

Mark has just changed into an adult Megatchi. Hopefully Sammy will change too so they can become partners.

Mark the Megatchi: Yey I turned into a Megatchi!! I am 4 now!! I have to go because I am going to connect with Sammy!!

Tommy the Mizutamatchi: Hiya my name is Tommy, I turned 1 today! Mummy played lots of games with me this morning while she was watching primeval. It was a very scary program there were giant spiders and giant millipedes!!

Bye will write again later

Ella, Tommy, Mark and Sammy

xx

Tommy turned into a young Mametchi yey! He is so cute and he is now 4 smileys with Sammy so mybe... Mark is gonna have to fight Tommy for her!!

Ella

There was a sale in Tommys shop and there were two tickets!! I got one but I need a 1000 more points to get the other one and he is about to go to sleep I think :) Oh well at least I got one.

Stats

Tommy

Training:6

Weight:22lbs

Point:1122p

I cant do Sammys cuz she is in tama town.

Sammy the Ringotchi: I didnt evolve today but mummy says I probaly will tomorrow, I cant wait but she has to go to school tomorro and she cant decide whether to take us or not. So I might have to be paused... I am in tama town at the moment getting lots of points and guess what mummy bought me a suprise but she wont tell me what it is yet!! I wonder...

Yey Sammy has turned into a Mimitchi, she is soooo cute!!

Sammy the Mimitchi: Hi I just turned into a mimitchi then I connected with Mark and now we are PARTNERS yey!!

Sammys Stats

Training:7

Pencil:145

Star:76

Flower:51

Weight:49bs

Point:11190

Marks Stats

Training:4

Weight:50lbs

Point:2221gp

Better set Sammy to the right time now..

from Ella, Sammy and Mark

wow 40 people have visited my log!!

well, when I got home from school I unpaused Sammy, Tommy and Mark and connected Sammy and Tommy. Sammy still hasnt got a job does anyone know how old they are when they get a job? PM me please!! There was a ticket in Marks shop whick I bought for him after playing several games of get to raise enough money. I only have 31 gp now!

umm... what else oh yh Sammy went to school even though she is an adult and I won the mini game, we played jump rope and won of course!!

Sammy the Mimitchi: Hi everyone, I want to get a job!! I went to school but I am too old really cuz I am an adult, I connected wih Mark which was fun he sed he loved me yey!!

Latest posts

Back