my tama log of my young mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joefish60

Reaction score
today i woke up at 5am ,owch i hit my head on the wall,it was so tyering so i played with hitch (my mimitchi)it was the only fun thing to do :) it was sad because after 5 games of bump he wouldnt play.I tried to make him happy but i found out he was to light(not heavy enough)and couldnt win.after that i let him watch tv so i didnt play till i got to school.my teacher is soooooooooooooooo boring all he does is talk he tries to make it fun with jokes but arrrrrrrrrrrrr :( :( :rolleyes: is he so bad at them so i got my savour out my pocket turnes off the sound and played bump and jump for an hour not haering a thing he says.i got bored after that so i turned on the sound on again.this was like the worst day of my life but guess wat after a whole lunch of boring!!!!!!!!!!!!something amazing hapend ^_^ :unsure: :) :) :angry: :) :D :D :D IT EVOLVED and not into any tama but a MIMITCHI!!!!!!! wow my first adult and my best . i new this because for the last week i was constantly on the computer learning all there is to no about tama's.so any way bak to the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!wwwooooowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!a mimitchi i was amazed but {=-0]the sound of a evolving tama .well howdeedooo everybody looked at me and that was it oldy(teacher)was asking wat was going on all the girls who had tamas said it was myn from then on it was on the teachers desk arrrrrrr i was havin none of this so at break i sneeked in and ooooooooo the head teacher she asked wat i was doing so i lied and said i was doing a job i grabed it and run i just made it out and wow i did it i took care of my mimitchi just in time it had a scull above it and had 3 poopsso i cleened it all up by now it was quarter past three time to go home fyeew id done it home safe so wen i got homa all i did was games games games money money money spend spend spend and thats it a log of my day

Latest posts

Back