My Tama Log =) V3 and Tama-go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello fellow tamagotchi lovers! My name is Amanda, and this is my very first log. I recently went digging through boxes for an hour looking for my old tamas. When I finally found them I realized I didn't have any batteries so I went down to Wal-mart and got some I then decided to start up one of my V3s and here I am now.

I lost some pictures from my tamas first stages of life. ( im such a bad parent! :( ) But I will show you the pictures I managed to save.

So I hatched my blue camo V3, and it turned out to be a boy! I couldn't think of a good name at the moment so I named him . . . Bob. :D

As a child, Bob was a little Mizutamatchi.

I still have a picture from when he was a teenager, so here he is as an Obotchi.

DSC01028.jpg

And lastly, here's my little boy all grown up at his current stage as a Mametchi.

DSC01064.jpg

Sorry this was kinda choppy. My future posts will be much better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! :blink:

So the other day I went to target looking for a tamago. At first I couldn't find one anywhere! Then I went down the clearance isle and saw it. A black tamago was sitting there calling my name. Well it wasn't really calling my name but . . . *coughs* anyway, I picked it up and saw it was only $4.98!!! I freaked out!! Then I saw some figures, and they were only $1.98! Here's all that I got :

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

I'm so happy! :D

I will soon have the unboxing video on my youtube channel.

Luckily, I still have all the pictures from my tamago's early life.

I got another baby boy!

DSC01048.jpg

He soon grew into a Mattaritchi.

DSC01050.jpg

Then a Kilalatchi as a teenager.

DSC01052.jpg

Here he is brushing his teeth like a good boy. ^-^

DSC01059.jpg

What? Another Mametchi!?

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

They're like twins! :D

^ Sorry about some of the first pics, where there was a glare. I am still trying to find the best lighting and setting on my camera.

Hello again!

Sorry I haven't logged in awhile. I've been pretty busy with homeschool and other things, that I never got around to updating my log.

Alot has happened since last time.

The matchmaker finally came for Bob the Mametchi. He mated with a Dorotchi and had a baby girl! I spent my last moments with Bob last night and when I woke up I was left with a crying baby girl. I thought for a while and soon came up with the name Lily :blink: And let me tell you, she eats like crazy! I'm trying not to let her weight get too high like Bob, but I can't play games all day long.

After an hour, Lily grew into a Mohitamatchi which I wasn't too thrilled about, but at least it's only for a day.

Tamago news!

My other Mametchi got married to Makkio and this morning I saw they had a baby boy!

He looked like a tiny mushroom! teehee. :p

Not much else has happened, but I'm thinking about ordering a lot of tamas from ebay to share with my friend. Just hope the price doesn't get too high.

I'll post pictures later, i'm just too lazy right now since I just rolled out of bed.

Hey guys! Sorry again for not logging in awhile. I've been very busy lately. ALOT has happen since last time! Lets begin.

Lily grew into a Hikotchi. I guess it could be worse :p

I put my tamago on pause because it was just too much work. It's very needy and I just didn't have the time to care for it. It might start it up again later, but I highly doubt it.

I started up my music star! I never really gave it a chance before cause I lost it, then the battery died. As i'm typing this my Chamametchi just grew into a Memetchi! :D She looks so funny while playing with her toy mirror. ^_^

Sorry for no pictures again. As I said before i've been busy.

Well i'm starving right now, gonna go eat and play with my tamas. Cya next time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back